A need to vent | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A need to vent A need to vent

Unread 07-16-2005, 09:05 PM
A need to vent

It seems like nothing today wanted to go right for me. This morning I woke up to my phone ringing and it's my mom telling me my son is having a asthma attack and they are in South Carolina and I'm in Maryland (thank God I got my doctor to call in a RX for me in S.C. So at least he's okay. So, now my head is killing me and it's only 8:00 in the morining. Then my cable went out, tried to shampoo carpet but low an behold my machine is broken (due to DH family members) and with all this I still have a migraine. I even had the nerve to get my hair braided and that didn't make my head feel any better. Cable people got on my last nerves telling me they couldn't come out until tomorrow but when they spoke to my DH, all of a sudden they came out today. Now what did he say that I didn't. Sorry for all the complaining, I'm just feeling a bit on edge. One minute I'm happy and the next I'm upset about just anything. I don't want to say anything to DH b/c I'm already upset about my shampoo machine and he just keep saying oh I'm overreacting and everything is going to be okay. :hair: How can people just break your things and don't even say anything about it. Just rude. Anywho, thanks for listening, you ladies are really, really wonderful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-16-2005, 11:05 PM
A need to vent

No problem ty, that is what we are here for. I think you might want to ck out this thread. I started it and it shows that we are all feeling the same things. Some of it is quite funny. LOL
Best wishes to you, this too shall pass.
Shelly https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...d.php?t=210892
Unread 07-17-2005, 06:17 PM
I know how it is

Hi, Tyraine,
Yes , I know how that goes, because it seems as if men like to believe other men, because they figure women really do not know or understand "technical" problems. I know sometimes when I try to explain a certain noise that I heard in our car, of course , when my DH goes to check it out , the car is quiet as a mouse. Go figure. Eventually, that noise resurfaces, and we get it fixed. But, in the meantime, it is frustrating , anyway!!
Also, I often wondered why my dh does not loan out our stuff. He told me he had too many misfortunes doing that in the past, so he decided it would be cheaper not to. Makes sense.Hope you are feeling better today. I know I cannot do anything at all when I have my famous headaches, and i don't have migraines. Hugs, Reeni That's me when I get mine!!Only I cannot lay down, I have to sit up to feel better.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register