need to stop moodies | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

need to stop moodies need to stop moodies

Unread 07-19-2007, 08:15 PM
need to stop moodies

Hi,
new to the site, but i need to talk with someone! Have sooo many questions, but no one to talk to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-19-2007, 08:17 PM
need to stop moodies

Talk away, what are your questions, we're listening.
Unread 07-19-2007, 08:18 PM
need to stop moodies

Welcome!

Just go ahead and post your questions. We all will be more than happy to chat and respond.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-19-2007, 08:21 PM
need to stop moodies

Hi em,
We are here to answer what ever we can just let us know. I'm in Missouri to. take care
Unread 07-19-2007, 08:22 PM
questions

am seven weeks out, but i am still cramping, i cry all the time (unless i'm crabby), and i am so tired. is this normal? If so when will i feel better?
Unread 07-19-2007, 08:29 PM
need to stop moodies

What kind of hyster did you have? Maybe your ovaries are sleeping, have you had blood test to have hormone levels checked, I've read on here that it can take 6 months to a year to feel like yourself again. Everyone is different and heal at different rates. I've been moody too, I'm 3 weeks out yesterday and was finally aloud to drive and drove too much. Came home feeling uncomfortable, took 2 tylenol and went to bed, didn't do too much today. Are you pushing yourself too much at home?, I'm assuming you're back to work, what do you do, maybe you're doing too much?, I also seen on here a lot of women start back to work on half days for a couple of weeks to get back in the swing of things. Hope this helps a little, I'll be looking for your reply.
Unread 07-19-2007, 08:43 PM
need to stop moodies

not back to work yet. I had a trans vaginal hyster, kept my ovaries, but found out that my pelvic floor muscles are weak, and i need physical therapy. not sure what that involves, but i'm sure it will be painful. i will be released back to work on aug 2.
Unread 07-19-2007, 08:52 PM
need to stop moodies

What kind of cramping, period cramps? or more painful cramps. I'm assuming you've seen your dr. for 6 week check up, what did he/she say when you told them what was going on. Maybe your ovaries are still in shock. What else do you want to talk about? A lot of on here crying over the little things, me included, I think it has a lot to do with the trauma of surgery and your ovaries going it to shock. You're homones are all out of whack. What other questions do you have?
Unread 07-19-2007, 09:31 PM
Last ovary removed. Starting menopause

Hello everyone,

Last time i posted was 2005. Had my last ovary removed because of cyst July 12, 2007 a week ago. Still in alot of pain, but now, I am starting to get the hot flashes and night sweats already. Is this possible? And if it is how many hot flashes a day does everyone get. Not liking this at all. Please help me. Not understanding. Confused. Hot and sticky.......

Carolyn
Unread 07-19-2007, 09:52 PM
need to stop moodies

Physical therapy I do believe involves strengthing your kegal muscles through exercises it is not painful. Your muscles may get sore.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register