No energy | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-08-2006, 12:13 AM
No energy

I have no energy. I'm dragging ***** at work. I've taken vitamins. I'm on the tredmill. I sleep enough. Take naps. Is it normal to feel this drained??? The pain in my lower back and my leggs won't go away. Maybe I should call my Dr??? My last visit w/ her was for the results of my cone biopsy and to schedule my TVH. i told her i've been feeling slugish and she said it's to be expected after the conization surgery. But that was Feb 20 1 week post op!?!? HELP??? Does anyone elses out there feel this TIRED,DRAINED??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2006, 03:11 AM
No energy

Hi

I feel tired too. I am not anemic and am
not bleeding out of my periods but I'm often
weary....
Stress for the long waiting? The coming
of spring perhaps? I don't know but you
are not alone!

Marili
Unread 03-08-2006, 03:34 AM
No energy

I have been tired for the past 4 1/2 years. I have to schedule everything I do around me being tired. I have read where after your hyst it does get better.

I am looking forward to it.

I am sorry you are fatigued all the time but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.

Let your Doc know what is going on. Better safe than sorry.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2006, 03:52 AM
No energy

Be sure to get your blood count checked! I was tired all the time too, and my blood count was dangerously low and I didn't even know it.

I pray that the Lord strengthens you all!
Unread 03-08-2006, 04:09 AM
No energy

Thank you for the suggestion but I have had several over the past few years and everything always comes out normal. I truely believe it is my uterus and once it is gone I will be good to go!
I want to stay as positive as possible. If for some reason it isn't my uterus and ovaries I will get other things checked out.

Best wishes!
Unread 03-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Thanks

So I should call my Dr and let her know that i'm still fatigued?!? Do I get my blood count checked @ my pre op labs?? I'm confused LOL.....i'm having a blonde moment....even though i'm a brunette!! Ok do I tell my ONCO or my family Dr??
Barbie
Unread 03-08-2006, 10:09 AM
No energy

Sorry Barbie! Didn't want to confuse you.

I would call your Oncologist and let her know that you feel just horrible from being fatigued and see if there isn't extra blood work she will want to have at your pre-op or maybe sooner.

My family Doc didn't do anything for me but basically tell me that I need to get up off my butt and get moving. Well, easier said than done but then again he is only a family Doc and not a onc/gyn so probably didn't corralate that the fatigue could be coming from having female problems.

When I did get my blood work done the last time from him the white count was a bit high and no one even told me about it! I had been having slight fevers and chills and all that junk for quite a while. Well, come to find out I had ovarian cysts and my body was trying to fight them. I found this out in a trip to the ER.

If you don't like what is being told to you find someone else that will listen!

This is your body and only you know how your are supposed to feel noramlly.

Best wishes!
Unread 03-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Me TOO

I've been havinga low grade fever and chills of and on and I thought maybe its me trying to fight off a bugg?!?! My bleeding has slowed down and up to 3 days ago it stopped and then started again. is it normal to bleed after a cone biopsy since Feb14?? Maybe Aunt Flow & uncle Red are here?? LOL!! I'm callin my onco gyno tomorow first thing! Thank A Bunches ladies!! Barbie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register