Scheduled TAH Hospital transport booked for Thursday early start thurs am | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hospital transport booked for Thursday early start thurs am Hospital transport booked for Thursday early start thurs am

Unread 07-02-2012, 03:14 AM
Hospital transport booked for Thursday early start thurs am

Ok thats hospital transport booked for Thursday I've got to be at Hospital for 11am for all the cardiac pre op tests I have to go through because of my heart deffects which is why I'm admited the day before any operation, so that means an early start for me I haven't even finished buying things like nighties and pads for post op let alone packed anything for my 10 day hospital stay then staying at my cousins after. Today I'm going to visit my best friends grave and my perants and sisters grave I always do before I go in and tomorrow I'm taking flowers to another friends grave for the first time since she past last year I'm going to miss my hospital bed phone calls to Kelly she used to stop me going nuts with long hospital stays. Also tomorrow I'll get te last of the shopping if I haven't got it all by 18:00 tomorrow tough I'll have to do without what I couldn't get.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-02-2012, 06:57 AM
Re: Hospital transport booked for Thursday early start thurs am

Do the best you can, try to relax, and I know that everything will be fine, your surgery will be a success and you will have a good and quick recovery without any complications! God bless you!
Unread 07-02-2012, 08:13 AM

good luck to you relax its going to be ok i am 3 days post op and today has been better still a little sore but not to bad all in all i would have to say i am very glad i went through with it and remember to relax and rest also pamper the princess
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-02-2012, 08:47 AM

Good luck to you!
Unread 07-04-2012, 01:07 AM

Thanks guys all got except my bedside snacks like fruit for tomorrow but I'll buy this in London anyway to save me carrying it all with me just doing the last of the laundry and started packing I still can't believe I go in tomorrow

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register