Just found this site. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Just found this site. Just found this site.

Unread 10-21-2003, 06:28 AM
Just found this site.

I just found this site and I wouls like to say thank you for all you help. I am sceduled for a TVH.(uterus & cervix) It's nice to know I'm not alone and that things will get better.
I had been told that not many women under 30 had hysterectomies. I thought I would look it up on the net. Then I found this site. Not only did I find out that their are quite a few of you out there. It also helped me dispell a lot of my misunderstandings of what was going to happen to me before and after. Thanks again!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-21-2003, 06:34 AM
Just found this site.

HI ivyfae,

I'm so glad that you found this wonderful site. Although I'm not young like you, it helped me tremendously. While I was waiting for my hyst I came here when I had a question, was nervous or just needed a hug. I hope that you will too.

s
Unread 10-21-2003, 06:43 AM
Just found this site.

hi ivyfae

i only found this site recently too arent the ladies here great ill health is no respector of age hun but im sure this is making it more difficult for you in way. My mum was 42 when she had her hyst but im only 36 so i guess age has nothin to do with it , im sure you will do great hun , read up all you can and visit here often not only is the advice great lol but theres a whole community of ladies in here willing to help each other through and lots of laughs
take care hun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-21-2003, 06:58 AM
Just found this site.

I JUST FOUND THIS SITE YESTERDAY ALSO....I HAD ABD HYSTER LEFT CERVIX.....I'M 40 YRS OLD AND FOUND SO MUCH INFORMATION & SUPPORT HERE....I TOLD MY HUSBAND ABOUT THIS SITE AND HE VISITED IT WITH ME THIS MORNING AND LEARNED MORE ABOUT WHAT I HAD AND WHAT TO EXPECT.....I HAD SURG OCT 7TH, SO I HAVE BEEN DOING GOOD....I JUST BEEN HAVING BACK/HIP/LEG & JOINT PAIN AND HEADACHES THE PAST FEW DAYS SOME DRAINAGE WHICH NOW I LEARNED FROM HERE A FEW OF YOU HAVE HAD THE SAME SO I DID NOT PANIC LIKE I USUALLY WOULD HAVE....I HAVE GOOD DAYS AND BAD DAYS...YESTERDAY THE ONLY THING I DID WAS COOK DINNER AND BOY, I WAS SO TIRED , I DIED LAST NIGHT SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT...THE ONLY THING THAT WOKE ME UP WAS ABOUT 5:30 THIS MORNING I ROLLED ON MY TUMMY, BOY I FLEW OUT OF THAT BED SO FAST...TONIGHT THERE WILL BE A PILLOW THERE SO I DON'T DO THAT ONE AGAIN!!!

ANYWAY...WELCOME TO THE GROUP....YOUR IN MY PRAYERS AND IF YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE EVER NEED TO CHAT OR SHARE CONCERNS PLEASE EMAIL ME ANYTHINGWE CAN LEARN TOGETHER AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND SHARE WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH...YOUR NOT ALONE HERE

GOD BLESS

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register