Well heck, this just stinks ! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Well heck, this just stinks ! Well heck, this just stinks !

Unread 01-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Well heck, this just stinks !

I need to vent a little bit, I hope that's okay. This is such a great place and without I know I would really be a wreck right now. Okay, my hubby is an ICE Agent with Homeland Security ( he goes after the really bad guys) anyway, he got called down to Phoenix this past Monday for some people he arrested almost 2 years ago, the trial was starting. I go in to have my TVH/BSO the 12th. He was supposed to be home today but guess what ? trial is not nearly finished, sooooo he can't leave. He feels so bad, probably worse than I do. I told him what a God send this board has been and that worse case our DD can get me to the hospital and I will be just fine. I don't want to act all upset and worry him because I am very proud of what he does. So here I am whining to all of you I just want to stomp my foot and yell, IT'S NOT FAIR. LOLOL I know many women on here have had to go it alone and they were just fine and I know I will be too.

Thank you Sisters for letting me vent my frustration.

Deb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-05-2006, 05:49 PM

WOW DEB, THAT DOES STINK. ON THE UPSIDE, I AM SURE YOU WILL BE JUST FINE AND YOU NEVER KNOW.HE MAY BE BACK IN TIME. I HOPE SO ANYWAY. IF NOT, JUST HOLD YOUR CHIN UP AND HANG IN THERE. IT WILL BE OK. Love, Sunshine 48
Unread 01-05-2006, 05:56 PM
So Sorry

I am so sorry to hear about your husband being gone. i do not know what i would do without mine. keep your chin up and he will be back soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-05-2006, 05:59 PM

That does stink. Stomp away
Unread 01-05-2006, 06:16 PM

Well I will be there alone Monday. The kids start college that day and hubby will be wiped out from driving me there and going back home. Hubby is on the liver transplant list. He is stable right now which is why I am gettng this done so it's comforting to me to know that others won't have any family or hubbies there due to circumstances. I am sure your DH will have you on his mind constantly worried.

We'll both just be brave and get through it. Best wishes to you.
Unread 01-05-2006, 07:00 PM

I'd like to thank you and your DH for this sacrifice. His job/dedication keeps us safe!

I'll be thinking of you ladies that won't have the support that I'm fortunate to have.

Prayers and hugs,

Jean
Unread 01-05-2006, 07:02 PM

I've removed a few posts on this thread tonight because of internet safety concerns.

Ladies, we caution you against the idea to start a phone calling support system out of safety for you and your families. Please, please be very careful who you give your phone number, hospital information, and personal names.
Unread 01-05-2006, 07:11 PM

Oh good ! I would be just delighted to do that. Shhh, I plan on sneaking my phone in. Honestly I don't think they will mind if I get caught. I live in a very small town and most everyone here knows each other, doctors, cops, judges, attorneys, bank owners etc etc. and they all know my hubby as he works with many of them on certain things and they all admire him for getting so many bad guys off the streets (kind of cool) Oh yah, and of course the BAD guys know him too (snicker) I really feel a lot better. It's going to be just fine. Time for me to take a nice warm bath. Talk to you tomorrow.
Unread 01-05-2006, 07:18 PM

Oh Kathy I'm so sorry , I didn't even think of that sort of thing. Your right of course. Me and my bright idea's huh. I did email you.

and Jean, thank you . My hubby loves what he does. I mean REALLY loves it and so do I. Even the calls at 3am when he has to run up to the border or something. It's all good !

Kathy, again my appologies. it's too bad sometime the world is the way it is and we have to worry about these things.
Unread 01-05-2006, 07:18 PM

Seems we posted near the same time.

Let's give homeland security forces a break and not add to their workload. Please be cautious about sharing your personal information, hospital and phone numbers. You really do not know who is getting your info.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register