I'am just so tired - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I'am just so tired I'am just so tired

Unread 06-23-2007, 05:17 PM
I'am just so tired

Georgiadawg-How are we going to get motivated to do something that actually needs to be done? But if your like me every room I have redecorated I have completely cleaned out they just aren't important to my surgery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-24-2007, 08:56 AM
I'am just so tired

OK...I said I wasn't going to stress anymore about "projects"! I LIED!!! Yesterday, hubby and I tackled this house!!! We were both up WAYY too early and worked til LATE! He vac'd and mopped my entire house! I scrubbed my bathroom from top to bottom and washed the sheets/blankets. The dog will get a bath today and the kitchen a good scrubbing, too. After that, I quit....I promise!

I was sooo worn out and tired last night...I slept all night!
There are still things that need to be done, but all the projects that were keeping me up are done...I think!lol
Unread 06-24-2007, 09:04 AM
I'am just so tired

I'am so glad for you!! Thing are done That actually needed to be done and you got help from DH but better yet YOU GOT SLEEP!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-24-2007, 05:55 PM
I'am just so tired

Thanks for the laugh girls... good to know I'm normal. I have cleaned out the kitchen cupboard and the laundry, weeded the garden and planted some new roses and rearranged the furniture in the lounge room. I keep thinking urhg other people will be in the laundry and opening my kitchen cupboards (mum is great but her house is soooo clean and organised).....but she doesn't have 4 kids!!! And my MIL will not be coming anywhere near me, thank goodness they live 4 hours away.

I keep coming back to the computer to just check if there is anything new from you girls to give me a giggle... it gives me time to think about what has to be done and think about making lists for my family while I'm out of action....I'm good at planning....next week will be very busy .

But I have to admit I sleep, sometimes I find it takes me a while to go to sleep, but once I do then I sleep all night.
Unread 06-24-2007, 07:39 PM
I'am just so tired

I didn't get a chance to check in today...I was scrubbing my kitchen and doing laundry I LOVE LAUNDRY and do it every Sunday. Everything's clean but the dog...that will be tomorrow(I hope!)

Tomorrow is my daughter's(17yo) first day off in a long time. She took the week off for my surgery. We will go to lunch and shop a bit, then I am getting a long-overdue haircut

I hope everyone is "nesting" away...and sleeping well!
ONE MORE DAY for me!
Mo
Unread 06-24-2007, 07:55 PM
I'am just so tired

Pajamalady-So glad to hear that your going shopping tomorrow with your daughters! Have Fun. Best wishes to you on Tues keep us posted.
Nella-Can you believe it 2 wks!! When is your pre-op? I understand the kid thing I have three while I'am cleaning one room there destroying another urgh...

My DH hubby took me shopping he said I needed a break from the house so I bought curtains for my room..Couldn't find any pj's I liked. How I went from pj's to curtains I don't even know.
Unread 06-24-2007, 08:02 PM
I'am just so tired

Lord, I'm right there with you ladies. We rearranged everyone's bedrooms today.. and I don't mean just moving furniture around in them.. we MOVED everyone's rooms!! We moved ourselves down into what was the den. (now I'll only have 2 steps to conquer between the recliner in the living room and the bed!! yippee!) Moved my daughter into our old room (since she has the most big stuff and they no longer have a playroom! hahaha) bought my oldest son his own futon bed (he was in a bunk w/ the other boy) Now they all want their rooms repainted (have no clue why a 9 year old boy WOULDNT want a light lavendar room.. hahahaha) so I guess my dh can do that while I'm recovering. I am flippin' exhausted. Dh is conked out behind me on the bed.. must be nice. Have to figure out how to get the dang dog to go to bed (he just keeps looking at me like I'm stupid.. dang bassett hound) But hey.. something finally got done.. everyone's rooms are a wreck since we finally just started haughling stuff up there to sort through later so they could go to bed but we're all moved.. aaaaaahhhhhhhh..
Unread 06-24-2007, 09:17 PM
I'am just so tired

Hi again,

I don't know when my pre op will be, I have not heard back from the hospital yet. But I'm sure they will contact me soon. Today I decided to wash and iron the nighties etc that I am taking to hospital so they will be all nice and ready.

I am having trouble getting motivated today, I have a headache and I keep coming back to the computer, I agree with your comment on another thread that this site is addictive!!! But I think I would be going mad without it
Unread 06-24-2007, 09:28 PM
I'am just so tired

Yah I agree Nella this site has been very theraputic..I'am sorry you have a headache hope you get to feeling better. If I'm home I can't seem to stay away from here either.

df323 sounds like you had your wheeties this morning. I hope your exhausted enough to get a good night sleep! So What color does DS want his room?
Unread 06-25-2007, 04:34 AM
I'am just so tired

The week before my surgery I would crawl into bed EXHAUSTED and lay there awake until 2 or 3am not being able to shut my brain off.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register