Some advice please | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Some advice please Some advice please

Unread 07-29-2005, 08:34 AM
Some advice please

HI Ladies, I need a little advice here . yesterday before I went work I started having some shortness of breath , and some pain in my chest and it lasted all night at work . and today the chest pain has gone away but I still have this shortness of breath thing going on and my legs feel sore. oh and in the past week or so I have been having heart palpitaions. I am 3 months poat TAH/LSO and I am wondering could this be a blood clot this far after surgery or could it be hormonal since I have read that some of these symptoms are also symptoms of lack of hormones. I know we are not doctors here but I was just wondering what you ladies might think about this. Thanks in advance for the advice, Cathy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2005, 08:42 AM
Some advice please

I think that anytime that you have shortness of breath and chest pain that you need to get ahold of your DR asap! You never know what it could be and it's better to be safe than sorry.
Hugz
Bernadette
Unread 07-29-2005, 08:52 AM
Some advice please

Call your doctor. The symptoms you described are ones my doctor said to call him if I experienced.

Keep us posted. Hope all goes well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-31-2005, 07:29 AM
Some advice please

HI Ladies, Thank you. I am going to see the doc this week so I will let you know what he has to say.Take Care, Cathy
Unread 07-31-2005, 07:58 AM
Some advice please

Cathy, I don't mean to alarm you, but I wouldn't wait to "see" your doctor. Anytime you have any kind of breathing discomfort, its an "EMERGENCY" and you should head directly to an emergency room! Considering you had chest pain with it....GO GIRL!

You could have several things going on and having been an emergency medical tech, you need a doctors care immediately for all of them but the sooner the intervention the better.

I don't know if you are worried about insurance or what, but with shortness of breath, you have a valid (extremely)valid reason to go to an ER.

Please reconsider.

Tracy
Unread 07-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Some advice please

Cathy, I agree totaly with Tracy.... You need to go and at least have a blood clot ruled out! These clots can travel to your lungs!! We've got to take care of ourselves Ladies!! Netty

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register