6 weeks and feel worse - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

6 weeks and feel worse 6 weeks and feel worse

Unread 01-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Re: 6 weeks and feel worse

Premarin is a HRT yes. I would like to go with natural but since I was "dumped" into menopause as my doctor said, she wants to see how it goes. With my endo, there were also some attachments to bowels (evident prior to surgery), and other abdominal organs. I have noticed some stomach issues yes. I get very full very quickly and am not hungry. One of my worst bouts with some nausea was Thanksgiving at MY house. Thank goodness my husband and sister-in-law did most of the cooking. I seem to burp more often than I did also. I addressed some headache issues with my doctor and she said if they continue or get worse to come back in. That could be some hormonal adjustments. Try some Pepto Bismal chewables. And drink lots of water if you can. It helped to calm my stomach a bit and get it back in a normal state. Remember you know how your body feels and what you think is normal. Everyone is different and it will take a longer time for everything in the inside to actually heal.

Good Luck and Happy Healing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-03-2014, 02:52 PM

Hi elijones

I am really sorry to hear everything you are going through and have already been through . There just seems so many types and strengths if HRT around . I really hope your symptoms improve.

And I had forgotten about pepto Bismol you are a genius I had not thought of that I am increasing my water also and I will be buying some pepto tomorrow hopefully something to help short term if nothing else . Thanks for the helpful advice and I really wish you well good luck
Unread 01-06-2014, 06:40 AM

I hope today finds you doing well. I am doing fine actually, just have some occassional "bumps in the road". I know that my acid reflux (had it before) and my fullness are so much better than the 2 or 3 wasted days because of pain. I really like my life so much better now.

I hope that you are feeling better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2014, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljones View Post
I hope today finds you doing well. I am doing fine actually, just have some occassional "bumps in the road". I know that my acid reflux (had it before) and my fullness are so much better than the 2 or 3 wasted days because of pain. I really like my life so much better now.

I hope that you are feeling better.
Hi thanks very much for the thought I am very glad touch wood you are doing fine
Sadly I still feel nause and head aches tried drs they just said I may have a bug they phoned me I could not get app (7 days now ) and to contact them again if no better in a few days . I had thought I was making baby steps on weekend as tiny improvement but today there have been times a lot of times when I now feel worse so really down but thanks for the tip on pepto and hope you keep improving take care

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register