Very achy legs at night, can't sleep - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Very achy legs at night, can't sleep Very achy legs at night, can't sleep

Unread 12-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Re: Very achy legs at night, can't sleep

I too have achy legs never thought it could come from percoset..wow learning a lot here..now I eat a banana and up my water intake and put on my compression stocking the one for achy legs ,otc from walmart..helps me a lot..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-18-2013, 06:09 PM

I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not, but my dr told me to not cross my legs....
Unread 12-18-2013, 09:24 PM

my hips and groin, thigh, buttock and pelvic area are still bothering me and Im 7 weeks out. Some days It is hard to even walk. very upsetting and I can only pray and hope this goes away. If it doesnt I will be screwed for life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-22-2013, 09:38 AM

Did you ever find something to help with this? I am still having horribly achey legs, worse at night, so I am not sleeping. I have my 2 week check tomorrow, so I am going to see if my gyn will give me something to help me sleep as this is not helping with my fatigue. Thanks.
Unread 12-22-2013, 12:39 PM

Thank you so much everyone for your support. I am 3 weeks post op tomorrow and still have the hardest time sleeping due to aches and pains and leg aches. I am up so much at night that of course I sleep more during the day which I know isn't helping the night sleeping at all. My husband goes back to work tomorrow and I will be taking care of our four young children, two of which are twins. I still can't pick them up. I am very nervous,especially because I am not getting sleep. I might have to make a call to my Dr. to try to get some help. My sleep schedule is just so messed up right now
Unread 12-22-2013, 12:58 PM

I am in the same boat….wish I knew what to do.
Unread 12-22-2013, 09:48 PM

I had the same thing, very achy legs that would keep me awake. I even had my legs checked for blood clots and everything was fine. Well I heard the patch I was on could be causing it so I made a decision to get off the patch to see what would happen. After a day, the aching in my legs was almost completely gone by the next day. I had also been having a twitching in my left eye that has completely stopped. I will be talking to my dr Friday when I go for my 6 week post op to ask her about this and see if maybe she could put me on a much lower dose patch.
Unread 12-24-2013, 07:09 AM

I am 20 days post op and the leg and some body aches in general started happening a few days ago. Thanks for the thread on this, I thought I was going nuts...feeling better andthen a new symptom appeared. I have not taken my percocet since day 3 and I am only advil at this point but reduced the dosage after doc appt on 12/19. The swelling makes sense as I swell more toward evening and legs ache more then. Thanks again ladies! PS this is my first post - glad I found this site.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register