Getting butterflies | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Getting butterflies Getting butterflies

Unread 11-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Getting butterflies

Ok, countdown has started. I go in Monday morning and I have been able to keep myself so busy the last three weeks that I haven't really allowed myself to think about it a whole lot. But...now the Christmas tree is up, the house cleaned and decorated, work squared away and everything set up to work from home. Thanksgiving is planned, daughter turns 16 on Sunday and all that is settled as well. Now...there is nothing to think about but IT. Wish me luck, say a little prayer and know that I so greatly appreciate everyone here and all the words of wisdom and advice that have been so readily available.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Getting butterflies

Wow, I'm impressed, here you are - ready for Christmas and I'm not even ready for Thanksgiving yet.

Best wishes for you're upcoming surgery, I'll pray that all goes well for you

S
Unread 11-21-2006, 03:06 PM
Getting butterflies

Butterflies? I feel more like there are turkeys flapping around in my stomach! Maybe after Thanksgiving, they will go back to being butterflies, huh?

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and my prayers are with you for a safe surgery and a rapid recovery!

Judy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Getting butterflies

Just try to relax and surround yourself with family and positive thoughts. You'll do fine and it will be behind you before you know it!

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
Unread 11-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Getting butterflies

Wow!! You go girl!! Keep the faith and stay positive. I was absolutely amazed at how simple the surgery was for me and was happily surprised at how little pain I felt afterwards (after the first 24 hours). The only real regret I have now 5 months post-op, are the hours I spent worrying prior to surgery about all the "what-ifs". I know it's easier said than done, but don't go there. Just spend sweet time with your family and know that in just a lil while you'll have this yukky part behind you!!

Big Texas Hugs,

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register