ugh my tummy hurts | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

ugh my tummy hurts ugh my tummy hurts

Unread 06-09-2010, 11:24 AM
ugh my tummy hurts

wow iam so soar to day at the top of my belly above my belly button it fell like i have done 100 sit up ,i called to the doc cause it hurt so bad and nurse said what all my sisters on this sight said, i have done to much ,and i need to rest and nothing else . like i posted yesterday iam 4 weeks post opp and sick of hurting but as u guys remind me i have to listen to my body i take it easy if i want to heal.I had a bad meatal day yeasterday and wanted to thanks all of you for your help .so today i will be a good girl and just rest ,ugh cant wait for this to end.thanks agin to all you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Re: ugh my tummy hurts

I think we all had at least one day that we over did it a little. I know this is how it feels to be cooped up .

Just keep on doing this and remember to .

Let yourself lay low and recuperate while you visit with your sisters here!

Unread 06-09-2010, 11:45 AM

Hey Jabberjaws, I know how you are feeling. My poor puppy stepped on my tummy this morning while I was a sleep, woke me up very fast. I almost screamed but that would not have helped anything dh went and got me half a pain pill and that worked Like psharky said rest and pamer yourself
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-09-2010, 12:03 PM

thanks alot ladys i go nuts if not for u guys big hugs to all
Unread 06-09-2010, 01:04 PM

It is boring just taking it easy but it is the best for you in the long run. Maybe you could rent some movies or read some good books? Hang in there. You will be able to do more as time goes by.
Unread 06-09-2010, 02:41 PM

the top of my belly hurts ,just noticed it when i got up.i went to a couple stores today,i had my friend carry most of the stuff.but at allbertsons i put the groceries up at the check stand,mabey that did it....This is getting real old,i cant do anything for more than 2 hrs before im hurting and need to lay down for a while...i know it takes a while to heal,but i just want to get up and clean, organize and b myself again
Unread 06-09-2010, 03:02 PM

ya i know what you mean i cant wait to clean my family is trying but they pick up not clean and its driving me crazy ugh
Unread 06-09-2010, 04:04 PM

I know it is hard but I promise you the dirt will still be there when you are ready.
Unread 06-09-2010, 04:40 PM

yup your right there will b plenty of dust and dirt when im ready..
Unread 06-09-2010, 05:00 PM

Too funny, I came here to post the same thing and your title caught my eye! My pain is right around my belly button and it shoots down. I think it might be from getting down on a blanket for my daughter's school picnic. I was able to get down and back up on my own, but I started to hurt later in the day.

I've also noticed that for the first time since my surgery I'm a hormonal crazy woman! I am so cranky right now I feel like crawling under a rock (except that would hurt) and hiding out for a while.

I think this part of recovery is one of the hardest parts. I'm not tired anymore so I can't spend my time napping. I feel good in the mornings so I try to do a few things, and then end up hurting by the end of the day. There are dog-hair-tumble-weeds blowing all over my house and it's driving me nuts! My poor hubby is crazy busy at work so I don't want to ask too much when he is home, so here I sit, among the mess.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register