Heart Palpitations...support needed, please! - UPDATE - Page 10 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Heart Palpitations...support needed, please! - UPDATE Heart Palpitations...support needed, please! - UPDATE

Unread 06-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Re: Heart Palpitations...support needed, please! - UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatziLKF View Post
Jenn, such good news! And after all the testing you had done, you can now have piece of mind or if something needs adjusting you'll know to do just that.

Now as I told you before, you are in the business of getting better. It's going to get harder as you feel better, but your body will still need more time. I was easily worn out until my 7th week after surgery and finally felt more like myself the 8th week. I actually got back in my garden on Memorial Day, yeah!

Ask for help when you should have it. Ignore the dust bunnies and laundry piles. Live in yoga pants. Be good to yourself, you only have this one chance to heal!
My blood work came back great and I am happy and I am parying I heal well. I have more peace of mind. Looking forward to my 8th week. I promise to be good to myself but I feel so darn guilty with my husband doing everything.

jenn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-03-2011, 07:47 PM

Don't feel so guilty..time goes by very quickly! I can't believe I'm just over the half-way mark.
Unread 06-04-2011, 03:44 AM

i to have palpitations. i work nights so its in the evenings. went to dr he gave \me progestrine cream but now my tummy hurts so stopped tthat. put me on a low dosage antidepressant said it touches something in my sid eof the brain idk. but the heart pals are getting more frequent is it bad like im i in need to go back to dr or does it go away, it increases after sugar intake. and when i take like nyquil or sleeping pills over the counter ones. like right now is it actually my heart will it go away> someetimes causing headaches. should i be worried???so im not doing hormones i take a multivitimine and the depression pill what a,m i missing??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:22 AM

Dear Jen,
I'm 4 1/2 wks post-op and when I first had my surgery I had heart palpatations ..to the point that the second night I heard a noise downstairs I thought it was my washer making a constant thud noise like clothes weren't balanced ...only to realize it was my head!! It was always worse everytime I went up and down stairs and when I'd go to bed at night. Please hang in I think it can be from the anesthesia ... It takes time to get out of your system..my Dr. said 2 wks ..and your body just went through a trauma... it does go away but I know it is really scary when it happens!!
Unread 06-04-2011, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsister View Post
Dear Jen,
I'm 4 1/2 wks post-op and when I first had my surgery I had heart palpatations ..to the point that the second night I heard a noise downstairs I thought it was my washer making a constant thud noise like clothes weren't balanced ...only to realize it was my head!! It was always worse everytime I went up and down stairs and when I'd go to bed at night. Please hang in I think it can be from the anesthesia ... It takes time to get out of your system..my Dr. said 2 wks ..and your body just went through a trauma... it does go away but I know it is really scary when it happens!!
The palpitations are gone today but depression has set in and pretty bad. I really think the anesthesia did alot to my body. I am paranoid so i am giving my body rest time and pray i dont need any more surgeries.

My husband and others have told me stop researching which I knind of have but I dont want to be surprised as to what can happen. I want to be prepared incase anything happens. i have been in bed all day. How did you do with your surgery?

Jenn

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register