Pre-op today | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 11-25-2008, 09:22 PM
Pre-op today

[quote=70sChick]Selvon, I am on Dec. 5th too! Yup I am right there with the rest of you lovely ladies with the emotional ride and wanting in a way to get it done already-since it must be done. Its wearing. Been feeling alittle low-I look calm except I get real pounding fear for alittle while every few days.

Great! You and all the others who are on the 5th will be in my thoughts. I had pre-op today and while I think I handled it pretty well, I went back to work for a few hours and then came home and went straight to sleep--was feeling a little down. But, as you rightly said, there's a reason for this--life cannot go on as usual without quality. Some days I can truly 'face the fear' and other days is chases me under the covers.

Selvon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-26-2008, 06:02 AM
Pre-op today

YOu will be in my prayers on Dec 5th. I can understand why you are feeling down, and scared. We are having some very close friends over tomorrow for thanksgiving, and to be honest I have no idea how I am going to get through the day. I just feel like relaxing at home and crying, not entertaining. I love them dearly, and they are 2 of our closest friends, but I just don't know if I can go the whole day celebrating a holiday when inside I feel like I am falling apart. My surgery is not until Dec 16th, and I was all set to go forward with everything until I started reading all of the posts here and on other groups. My doc told me that a complete hyst was the end all to my endometriosis, and that whatever was left would just dry up and die. Now I hear this is not the case. I was told that the HRT was safe and nothing to worry about because it's just the same stuff my body naturally produces, now I hear people saying it's harmful. I am now a wreck and second guessing everything. I am so glad that I joined here, as now I feel I am much more informed than when I left the doctor office. But emotionally I have no idea what to do

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register