Black Friday after having LAVH/LSO | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Black Friday after having LAVH/LSO Black Friday after having LAVH/LSO

Unread 10-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Black Friday after having LAVH/LSO

I had my LAVH/LSO on the 10/23 and I'm so worried I won't be able to go shopping on black friday. Yes, I may be crazy for this being one of my concerns but does anyone else worry about this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-29-2009, 08:49 AM
Re: Black Friday after having LAVH/LSO

Hopefully you'll be able to but so much of that stuff is available online starting Thanksgiving afternoon so maybe you can do it from home this year if you have to.

Do you go to gottadeal.com? I think it's the best Black Friday website!
Unread 10-29-2009, 09:17 AM

I haven't checked out gotadeal.com but I will go check it out now. I soooo love getting ahold of the adds online before they come out & doing all my research & getting up at 3 am to go shopping. My plan was to take a stroller with me but from what I'm reading we're not supposed to push carts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-29-2009, 09:28 AM

I am sitting here laughing because that was one of my biggest concerns also!! I swear I live for black friday!! I think I will be fine for it though!
Unread 10-29-2009, 09:35 AM

OH ya know I woulda been to I love black friday 3 am and I'm out and shopping!! You could do one of the motorized carts granted you wont be able to get to the good deals as fast but hey you will get there
Unread 10-29-2009, 09:38 AM

dmwaldo

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Normally I go with my sister and we then go our seperate ways once we get to the mall because she would only get in the way of my dash for the next good deal. I think this year I may have to just follow my sister & let her carry my stuff. Maybe I should just imagine myself as one of those rich women in the movies that do all the shopping and has a servant lagging behind with all my treasures.
Unread 10-29-2009, 11:05 AM

I LOVE Black Friday! I didnt even think about it! I will probably be ok. Last year I ended up doing most of my shopping online as I could get the stuff that the store was out of here. I love www.bfads.net (they post the ads early) so I can get a jump on my list. If you dont feel up to the 3am waiting in lines game, then online is the way to go! Good luck ladies!
Unread 10-29-2009, 11:07 AM

I do go with a friend as we both have children the same age so I guess if need be she can help me!
Unread 10-29-2009, 11:25 AM

This makes me laugh...my mom asked me yesterday if I would be able to go with her and my sister. Last year I did most of my shopping online (which was great!) and they left at 4am and got home at 10pm. I think this will give me a great excuse to go in the morning, but not have to stay shopping ALL DAY LONG! I also like searching out my deals and then the excitement that you got the best deal!!!!! Good luck ladies!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register