Accupuncture not working...LSH is next option - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Accupuncture not working...LSH is next option Accupuncture not working...LSH is next option

Unread 10-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Re: Accupuncture not working...LSH is next option

Thanks Girls for all the encouraging info...Neurotic I too am a therapist OT and do lots of lifting kids on/off horses......DR said 6 weeks no lifting:I will have some help when I return so I will have to be a good patient.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-08-2010, 08:33 PM

CMEFL- Hey I am an OT as well and having my surgery the 19th. I just found out that they can't get someone to cover for me so now I am more stressed out because of missed services. Best of luck---Lisa
Unread 10-09-2010, 05:56 AM

Hi I'm 3 days post LSH and so far feeling ok. Very relieved the fibroids have gone - absolutely amazed at the pictures of it all (I asked & they took photos for me) and resting now. I'm really surprised at the relatively lack of pain as my post op pain today is LESS than my bad day fibroids! It can only get better! Good luck and big hugs, gem
Unread 10-09-2010, 04:27 PM

lbot...it's amazing how much we worry about our clients when we need something for ourselves. I have resigned to the fact that I can only do so much and now its me time. I do love the kids I work with and I know that the time we are together is special but I think if they could express it they would wish me well and say take your time so we can play again real soon...I hope the stress lessens for you and you have a smooth recovery...it's you time :-)
Unread 10-09-2010, 04:34 PM

Geminie... I love Scotland!... have friends living in Lanark...have not been back since 2000...I froze my Bum off at Christmas and I think I'm still thawing out :-). So glad to hear that your recovery is going so well...keep me posted.
Unread 10-09-2010, 10:44 PM

I had a LSH on 10/1, and I think that I feel better already! I was up and moving just a few hours after surgery, and was released from the hospital just a little over 24 hours after surgery. I have had some pain, but it has been minimal compared to what I had been expecting. The bleeding stopped after about 24 hours. I stopped prescripition pain medications at about 1 week, and have taken just aleve and Tylenol over the past couple of days. I have even been able to go out for a few short walks over the past week.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register