Best Wishes to our April 16 Princesses | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our April 16 Princesses Best Wishes to our April 16 Princesses

Unread 04-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Best Wishes to our April 16 Princesses

Wishing you better health and best outcome for your hysterectomy to our members with upcoming surgeries! We will see in you the Recovering from Hysterectomy (Post-op) Forum when you are home and recovering from your hysterectomy:

Aussie, Knownolimits00, kkcarr, Wend13, pnwginger, KAM4472, Maryjane22, ThePlannerChick, martine63, Flatlands, Glasschicky, wenonah, auntiemame40, TINAPLES, Slinky Malinki, jmteddy, TxRenee, Spread joy, stacyleah, mmclark1018, rozco, Nia Rey, taee, Knox0117, MrsHutson, alexandria2014, browneyes21, reynoldsfamily, beanchika, cleopatra139, Prettyinpurple, Chrissa, stassy, bluejeansbabe, Tyann, ThinkAlot, DanicaN, KarleneL, Colmich97, cpfaith, Skelly2009, Staley0825, sundancer10, Miller3, Beautifulone7, Toothfairydiva, tjackson80, Lesnate, wagalili, Boomerang81

Don't forget to pamper the princess and take care of yourself!

Note: We've created a thread for you in the Recovering from Hysterectomy forum based on your hysterectomy date for you to update your progress. However, if you have a question or need for support, be sure and post your own thread to receive support replies.

Another important note: Be a part of our circle of support! Please plan to return to the pre-op forum to answer questions for our pre-op sisters! The pre-op gals need your experience to help them as they plan for their upcoming surgery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2014, 04:27 AM
Re: Best Wishes to our April 16 Princesses

I am READY!!!
I am lucky enough to have my niece and her bf as my RN's during the surgery process.
She will be my preop and my PACU nurse and he will be the OP manager in the room. I have been calm all weekend. Stayed busy cleaning and clearing the laundry basket. My husband took Saturday off and took me to see Captain America, awesome movie!!!
He will be able to stay the night with me as well. It's a small privately owned surgery center so it's a lot of one on one
My niece and her bf had requested their favorite anesthesiologist and nurse to work the night shift with me. I'm already feeling pampered! I'm feeling a little nervous this morning. Lots to do at work to get ready for 2 weeks away. I'm in county government and pay bills and invoices that have to go to commissioners court every 2 weeks. I picked a time that there will be a long 3 weeks period between, so , I will still have week when I go back to do any work that is on my desk

I am wishing all of my co-hyster sisters an uneventful surgery and quick recovery!!
Unread 04-14-2014, 03:26 PM

My husband is rebuilding my bedroom (it had mold), he is redoing the electricity and everything! He is building me a drawer that has a top on it and will reach over the bed as a table! It is brilliant! He is also putting a tv in for me and doing it in such a way that you won't see the wires. He has been literally working until eleven at night some nights and the weekends! He is making a beautiful bedroom and although I just wanted it done simply so it was done, I am glad he is making it so nice. He is right on schedule. My parents are picking up a brand new quilt set that is beautiful too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2014, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stassy View Post
My husband is rebuilding my bedroom (it had mold), he is redoing the electricity and everything! He is building me a drawer that has a top on it and will reach over the bed as a table! It is brilliant! He is also putting a tv in for me and doing it in such a way that you won't see the wires. He has been literally working until eleven at night some nights and the weekends! He is making a beautiful bedroom and although I just wanted it done simply so it was done, I am glad he is making it so nice. He is right on schedule. My parents are picking up a brand new quilt set that is beautiful too.
That's awesome!
Unread 04-14-2014, 10:29 PM

Good luck sisters!! I'm nervous, had a hard time eating today. But knowing you all are with me helps! see you all on the other side!!
Unread 04-14-2014, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stassy View Post
That is so awesome!! Enjoy your new room!
Unread 04-14-2014, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacyleah View Post
I am READY!!!
I am lucky enough to have my niece and her bf as my RN's during the surgery process.
She will be my preop and my PACU nurse and he will be the OP manager in the room. I have been calm all weekend. Stayed busy cleaning and clearing the laundry basket. My husband took Saturday off and took me to see Captain America, awesome movie!!!
He will be able to stay the night with me as well. It's a small privately owned surgery center so it's a lot of one on one
My niece and her bf had requested their favorite anesthesiologist and nurse to work the night shift with me. I'm already feeling pampered! I'm feeling a little nervous this morning. Lots to do at work to get ready for 2 weeks away. I'm in county government and pay bills and invoices that have to go to commissioners court every 2 weeks. I picked a time that there will be a long 3 weeks period between, so , I will still have week when I go back to do any work that is on my desk

I am wishing all of my co-hyster sisters an uneventful surgery and quick recovery!!
Good luck stacy! That's so awesome that you have so many people around you that you know and trust at the hospital!
Unread 04-15-2014, 06:57 AM

Dear Sisters,

Sending you all hugs and prayers for a successful surgery.

You're in the home stretch - you can and you will do this!

We will be thinking about you on your big day!
Unread 04-15-2014, 07:52 PM

I'm not nervous yet. Actually,pretty calm. I'm just ready now. Got my house clean. Bought a new set of sheets that are very soft and I will make bed in the morning, as normal and get my son to wash my blankets so my bed is all nice and clean for me.
I have to be there at 5:45am, so, I should be able to report by lunch or dinner. Good luck to my fellow sisters!!
Unread 04-15-2014, 08:25 PM

Best wishes for a successful surgery and a smooth and restful recovery.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register