got slippers for castle stay that say Princess! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

got slippers for castle stay that say Princess! got slippers for castle stay that say Princess!

Unread 02-21-2003, 11:52 AM
got slippers for castle stay that say Princess!

they are just sooo cute! the are pink with crowns on them. they came with a matching "blinder" eye cover for sleeping that says across the front and also has a crown background.

my DH surprised me last night with a it was a silk nightie and matching robe for me to wear while in the hospital! very pretty, is has a white background with large red 's all over it!

he spent some time here at hystersisters lastnight reading, so I feel that he understands what is going on, and is going to be very supportive! Man I that guy!

So, just need to get through the weekend. my throat is getting better. finally made the turnaround and am kicking this infection, so surgery is still a go!

Good luck to my surgery sisters!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-21-2003, 05:48 PM

(((Jennifer)))

How neat that you've got all that stuff to take to the castle with you. I'll bet the nurses are going to love it!!

I'm glad that you are getting better and that your surgery won't have to be postponed. Your DH sounds like a very supportive and helpful guy.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

's

Karen
Unread 02-21-2003, 08:54 PM
Re: got slippers for castle stay that say Princess!

Quote:
Originally posted by greythund
they are just sooo cute! the are pink with crowns on them. they came with a matching "blinder" eye cover for sleeping that says across the front and also has a crown background.

How cute is that! Sounds like you're going into this with a sense of humor and a sense of style. I needed to get slippers for the Castle, since I never wear them at home, but couldn't find any with Princess on them. I did, however, wear my socks with greyhounds all over them, most of the time I was there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-21-2003, 08:58 PM

You are going to look so cute in those new slippers! You'll get plenty of royally good shuteye with the blinders.

Wow, what a neat hubby, too. He sounds like a prince. Wish I could find a prince like him.

I'm so glad to hear you are better and your princess coronation will go as planned.

ConnieW
Unread 02-22-2003, 03:00 AM

I found a towel set in my local discount store - it's really designed for children - but on the hand towel there is a castle, and on the bath towel is a princess complete with crown, and on the face cloth it says Princess. I didn't buy them as they are too small for my huge posterior, but cute all the same
Unread 02-22-2003, 12:02 PM

I have the exact same pair of slippers! I also have the robe to match them. The ironic thing is ... my real name truly IS Princess ...over the years I've been collecting various items/things with my name on them. Now days, it's not quite as difficult because that stuff is everywhere! I got so tickled when I first visited this site and saw that we were all considered to be "Princesses" ... how neat! My surgery is this coming Friday and although I'm beginning to freak out a little bit, I'm finding this website to be a wonderful distraction, as well as great source of comfort.

Best of luck to you on the 24th ... wear your "Princess" attire with pride :-) You've certaily earned it!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register