Best Wishes to our Wednesday, December 18th Princesses! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our Wednesday, December 18th Princesses! Best Wishes to our Wednesday, December 18th Princesses!

Unread 12-16-2002, 11:24 AM
Best Wishes to our Wednesday, December 18th Princesses!

Best Wishes to our Wednesday Princesses!

Your Castle date is almost here!

Dear Ladies in Waiting,

LadyHart45, snickers, cindy2002, Kim2, Allie, kmac, Debi K, enoughisenough, BritLit, wen (La), dobieslilsis, Grace88, mfb218, DasaniBlue, melinky, eve_mcg, Sammy, TeacherJan, gizmo, brandln, Sheryl A., Nervously waitn, annebond, wyowendy, justplaneoleme,

Your Castle date is almost here!
Do not stress, do not fear....
Soon you will be back around,
Pretty Princesses, pampered and crowned!

Very best wishes as you travel through the Land of Hyster! We'll see you on the "better side"...
LET THE PAMPERING BEGIN!

's and Blessings,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-16-2002, 01:50 PM

Rose's are Red,

Violet's are Blue,

Who is going to look lovely in their shiny new Crown??????????

It's You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Of Luck To You All

LadyHart45, snickers, cindy2002, Kim2, Allie, kmac, Debi K, enoughisenough, BritLit, wen (La), dobieslilsis, Grace88, mfb218, DasaniBlue, melinky, eve_mcg, Sammy, TeacherJan, gizmo, brandln, Sheryl A., Nervously waitn, annebond, wyowendy, justplaneoleme,

Ladies please let us know how you are doing when you are home and you feel up to posting.

Take Care
Unread 12-16-2002, 02:03 PM

LadyHart45, snickers, cindy2002, Kim2, Allie, kmac, Debi K, enoughisenough, BritLit, wen (La), dobieslilsis, Grace88, mfb218, DasaniBlue, melinky, eve_mcg, Sammy, TeacherJan, gizmo, brandln, Sheryl A., Nervously waitn, annebond, wyowendy, justplaneoleme

to the tune of Silver Bells

Waiting ladies, patient ladies
Dressed in castle-gown style
Very soon you’ll be having your hysters;
Don’t you worry, don’t you hurry
Here’s a and a smile
And in every Pre Op thread you’ll see:

HysterSis – HysterSis
It’s hyster time for you shortly
Castle gowns – Princess Crowns
Soon you’ll be crowned royalty!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-16-2002, 02:10 PM

Ladies, you all will be in my prayers. I realize it's a nervous time, but I have faith that all will be well. The crown is worth it!!!!
Post when you can and let us know you are wearing that gorgeous crown!!!

TC
:hiya:

Happy Holidays to all
Unread 12-16-2002, 03:36 PM

Good luck with your surgeries ladies and may God bless you all!!!!!!!! See you on the better side.........{{{{{{{hugs to my 4 chat buddies......cherl, wendy, julie and dobie}}}}}}}}}}}

Emily :hiya:
Unread 12-16-2002, 05:48 PM

Thank you, all, so much! Such lovely sentiments! Right now, I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off! Last week of school teacher stuff and surprise faculty meetings!

LOL, I bought so much frozen food and instant stuff yesterday that the cashier looked at me like I don't own a pot or pan! Weeeell, it will all get done somehow and if it doesn't -- tough!

Thanks again for everything! I'm trying on my crown!

Julie-Anne
Unread 12-16-2002, 05:52 PM
Wednesday LIW

The waiting is almost over!!!!!! You will all look so nice is your new crowns. See Ya'll on the other side.

LaDonna
Unread 12-16-2002, 06:52 PM

Best of luck to you ALL:

LadyHart45, snickers, cindy2002, Kim2, Allie, kmac, Debi K, enoughisenough, BritLit, wen (La), dobieslilsis, Grace88, mfb218, DasaniBlue, melinky, eve_mcg, Sammy, TeacherJan, gizmo, brandln, Sheryl A., Nervously waitn, annebond, wyowendy, justplaneoleme

May your surgeries be uneventful and your recoveries be speedy! Remember to , , and You don't want the Pillow knocking on your door! lol

Love & Hugs
Unread 12-16-2002, 08:57 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I've been waiting for my announcement...and here it is!

Thank you all so much for your contribution of time, support and love to others. You will never know how much this has meant to me. I will support your board for future "princesses'

Thanks again everyone!

Best Wishes to my fellow 12/18/02 Princesses! I'll be thinking of you!

Blessings,
Gizmo
Unread 12-17-2002, 04:20 AM

Wednesday Princesses-to-be

All our very best wishes go with each and all of you as you head to the castle. You will look beautiful in those new crowns and make wonderful princesses.

Remember all the tips you have read on the boards on how to be the best princesses. Don't make us get the pillow police on your tail.

A good boredom buster for post op I hear you ask? Drop into the chat room and meet other ladies both pre and post. I have made many good friendships both through the boards and the chat room. And 12 months later, I still visit both regularly. There are plenty of hugs, laughter and support from the many wonderful ladies who visit chat.

Hugs and regards

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register