TLH scheduled EKG problem need stress test | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

TLH scheduled EKG problem need stress test TLH scheduled EKG problem need stress test

Unread 04-04-2009, 10:17 AM
TLH scheduled EKG problem need stress test

TLH scheduled for 4/21. Just saw my primary dr. for pre-op clearance. EKG showed right bundle branch block and I need a stress thallium test this Tues. Bundle branch block can be: level 1. no symptoms, do nothing. level 2. slight symptoms - do nothing/possible pacemaker. level 3. pacemaker.

If the results from stress test are ok I can still be cleared for surgery on 4/21. If test shows any heart damage I will have to address that first.

I'm down to the wire here and I am nervous - family history of heart disease - father passed at 54 (I'm 46). I really think everything will be ok and surgery can go as scheduled. But, I need to be prepared for anything.

Did have Rheumatic Fever as a child but have no lasting heart murmur or complications. I have fibromyalgia, myofacial pain syndrome. Neck and back pain from auto accident and have chronic pain. Pain management includes pacing myself, physical therapy, neck and back injections, pain meds, antidepressants, and Tens unit.

Last round of PT for neck the therapist said to be careful with the placement of electrodes from Tens unit on neck to avoid arteries to heart.

Anyone had similar issues?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2009, 08:18 PM
Re: TLS scheduled EKG problem need stress test

I have not had these issues, but it is good that you are getting these checked out now, before the surgery. Good luck!
Unread 04-04-2009, 09:05 PM

Hi! Welcome to Hyster Sisters!

You've found a great place for lots of support and information.

You say you're having a TLS - which kind of hysterectomy surgery is this? I'm just not completely clear as to the exact procedure you're going to have.

Hopefully the results of your tests will be positive and you'll be able to have surgery as scheduled. I hope other (((sisters))) who can relate to your particular issues will come along to give additional insight.

to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2009, 10:58 PM

Sorry about the typo. I'm having a TLH.
Unread 04-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Re: TLH scheduled EKG problem need stress test

Results came in - passed the stress test! I'm very relieved and happy - TLH on for 4/21!!

It has been great to have access to all the info on this website!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register