CONTEST - Final Week Birthday Contest! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

CONTEST - Final Week Birthday Contest! CONTEST - Final Week Birthday Contest!

Unread 08-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Re: CONTEST - Final Week Birthday Contest!

I would like to be Albert Einstein. He had a ton of self confidence and I would really like to know what that feels like.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-28-2012, 08:50 PM

I'm going with the first person that popped in my mind here....Queen Elizabeth. Facinated with all that history and pagentry. Love England and Scotland. And would love to be able to freely have tea with the Corgis and Prince Harry.
Unread 08-28-2012, 08:51 PM

I would love to be the surgeon that performed my hysterectomy so I could look in there and see what was causing all that pain and discomfort in my legs, tummy and back. That would be a very interesting and educational day!! I could really help a lot of sisters on here with all that education.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-29-2012, 12:24 AM

I am glad that I am me and that is who I'd like to be! I have been blessed with a fantastic husband, beautiful daughter, great friends. I've learned to work hard, share with those less fortunate, volunteer my time. I have learned how strong I am by going through the death of my mother, her life with MS, my own medical problems. I have learned to be resourceful, through books, through people, even through HysterSisters. Even when life has been very hard, I have always been glad to be me!
Unread 08-29-2012, 07:26 AM

If I could be anyone for a day I would like to be my daughter. Simply to see the world as a new and fresh place again. To share in the amazement at seeing life for the first time again - and to get to eat ice cream and think that is the greatest treat ever!
Unread 08-30-2012, 05:30 AM

I'd be MALE. Any male person. Then I could experience what its like to never have/have had gynae probelms and ops (-:

Cheers all

EeyorePace
Unread 08-30-2012, 07:10 PM

I would like to be my daughter! Everyday I am amazed at what a giving and strong person she is! She has made me so proud and has made it so far in life at such a young age! She is one of the fewer, one of the proud, she is a female Marine!!
Unread 08-30-2012, 08:20 PM

If I could be anyone for a day, I would be my husband. He's an amazing man - tough and strong, but compassionate, supportive, and understanding. He took over as a dad when my children were small and their father left for parts unknown. He's loved them and cared for them like they were his own for seventeen years. He's a talented chef, my best fishing buddy, and after all these years, we never run out of things to say to each other. He makes me laugh every single day. And as I'm finally nearing the end of years and years of debilitating pain, I find myself amazed . . . his life has been interrupted by my health issues - he's given up vacations and day trips and dinners and movies and walks - he's gone to doctor after doctor with me - he's rubbed my back when I hurt, and held my hair when the pain has made me sick - and he's never ever complained. Not once. And when I mention that to him, he says he's not amazing, because he's not the one in pain. But he is, isn't he? Being powerless to help the one you love is just an awful thing. He's made this journey so much less lonely than it could have otherwise been. Just for one day, I would like to feel what it is to have that love, that strength, that resolve, and that commitment (and, frankly, it'd be just plain neat to be that good-looking for a day).
Unread 08-30-2012, 09:09 PM

I'd like to be my mom. She has suffered from multiple mental illnesses and has been treated unfairly so many times in life because of them. She has suffered so much in her life and yet she still finds a will to keep going through all her ups and downs. I would like to really know what she is going through so that I could understand more and really know how hard it is to live her life everyday. To struggle everyday to keep going. She is a strong women to go through all the horrible things she has gone through in life and I'd like to know how what it feels like so I can really understand her.
Unread 08-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Wink - CONTEST - Final Week Birthday Contest! Re: CONTEST - Final Week Birthday Contest!

If I could be anyone for a day I would be my husband. I have so many medical/psychological issues and he has stood by me through everything. I understand how frustrating my illnesses are and I cant imagine being married to me. It may sound strange but I would want to see myself through his eyes and feel what he feels for me because it must be something unique. He has supported and loved me through what most might say is hell. And he would never let me know it, just that he loves me and there is no reason but that. Its funny because as I was typing my response my husband walked in the room and I asked him who he would be. He said, I would be you. I said why would you want to do that and he said, so that I could understand the way you feel and how you think, to always be there for you, because I love you.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register