Best Wishes to our January 28 Princesses - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our January 28 Princesses Best Wishes to our January 28 Princesses

Unread 01-27-2014, 02:41 PM
Re: Best Wishes to our January 28 Princesses

Good Luck Ladies.

Got a couple of calls today.

Good News: Insurance came through with the approval for my surgery. They just had to have the doc switch it from inpatient to outpatient. The Ins. Nurse said not to worry. If the hospital says I need to stay then that will be fine.

Bad News: Due to our coming winter storm here in south Louisiana... Surgery has been rescheduled for Next Tuesday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-27-2014, 03:45 PM

everyone for your trip

I hope you will join all your HysterSisters on your own Recovery Progress week starting from 27th January.

I will be there as Your Sunshine Sisters to be part of your support network through your recovery period.

Unread 01-27-2014, 06:52 PM

Best of luck ladies!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-28-2014, 12:59 AM
Best Wishes to our January 28 Princesses

Few hours to go.. I am so ready for this to be over.. but I am already shaking like a leaf.. wow.. I didn't expect all this anxiety.. wish me luck ladies..
Unread 01-28-2014, 04:02 AM

Only slept two hours! Too busy trying to get everything finished and anxiety. I ran into my surgeon at the store yesterday and she seemed confident and that helped me relax. I am ready but WOW the nerves are going strong. I have to leave in fifteen minutes for the hospital. Best of wishes to everyone today. See you on here after our turn to take a trip to the castle!
Unread 01-28-2014, 06:07 AM

Sitting in preop 15 minutes to go!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register