Please pray for me (June 2022) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Please pray for me (June 2022) Please pray for me (June 2022)

Unread 05-16-2022, 09:03 PM
Please pray for me (June 2022)

I’m having a hysterectomy the first week of June. Endometriosis and PMDD have taken a toll. I’m just surviving, I’m exhausted, and even on continuous birth control, I still have breakthrough periods that start with severe depressive episodes. I had surgery for endometriosis and a chocolate cyst over five years ago and had to have an ovary removed. II’ll be having my remaining ovary removed to treat PMDD. I’ve been purposely trying not to research what to expect during and after surgery. I don’t have a choice. This surgery is the only option I have left (tried alternatives with no success). I’m desperate to be free of the emotional and physical symptoms that have dramatically impacted my quality of life, but I’m out of hope. I’m scared. My entire medical team firmly believes that this is what I have needed for years. I don’t remember life without pain, severe exhaustion, and debilitating depression. Please pray that this surgery is successful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-17-2022, 04:49 AM
Re: Please pray for me

" For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "
Jeremiah 29:11

Father in the mighty name of Jesus, I come before you in prayer for your daughter Poppy1011. Father, You above all know her concerns and needs. Lord please heal her body according to Your will, purpose and to Your glory. Restore her faith that You have her best interest in Your heart. May her pain cease and Your strength increase. May all her fears be released and Your blessings and love surround her. Please give her an overwhelming peace and a settled confidence as she goes through this period of uncertainty and remove all fear and anxiety. Please give her hope and an expected joy.

Dear Lord her body is Your creation. You have given her surgeon the skill to perform a miracle on Your behalf. Guide her surgeon's hand as he changes Your creation so that it may heal and function better to Your great glory.

Lord today is a new day with new possibilities. Let nothing stand in the way of Your purposes in her life. Bring her one step closer to You. Please sustain her by Your grace. I thank You in advance for these things I ask in the mighty, matchless, miraculous name of Jesus Amen!
Unread 05-17-2022, 08:07 AM
Please pray for me (June 2022)

Thank you so very much! That happens to be my favorite verse. I am so encouraged by your message - what a blessing that I really needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandatd View Post
" For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "
Jeremiah 29:11

Father in the mighty name of Jesus, I come before you in prayer for your daughter Poppy1011. Father, You above all know her concerns and needs. Lord please heal her body according to Your will, purpose and to Your glory. Restore her faith that You have her best interest in Your heart. May her pain cease and Your strength increase. May all her fears be released and Your blessings and love surround her. Please give her an overwhelming peace and a settled confidence as she goes through this period of uncertainty and remove all fear and anxiety. Please give her hope and an expected joy.

Dear Lord her body is Your creation. You have given her surgeon the skill to perform a miracle on Your behalf. Guide her surgeon's hand as he changes Your creation so that it may heal and function better to Your great glory.

Lord today is a new day with new possibilities. Let nothing stand in the way of Your purposes in her life. Bring her one step closer to You. Please sustain her by Your grace. I thank You in advance for these things I ask in the mighty, matchless, miraculous name of Jesus Amen!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-17-2022, 02:38 PM

Praying for you and wishing you all the best for your surgery. I've had heavy periods since 2013 every three weeks. I couldn't take iron supplements, and the heavy bleeding exhausted me. I had my total hysterectomy at the end of March and have a lot more energy. I hope that you will have more energy, too, and that you will find a better quality of life.
Unread 05-23-2022, 06:13 AM

I pray right now in the name of Jesus your surgery will heal you of all your health issues. I pray your recovery will be speedy and you will be a new you.
John 14:13: And whatsoever he shall ask in my name that I will do.
Unread 04-26-2023, 09:28 PM

Godspeed. I pray for you to have a healthy convalescence.

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace" (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register