Six weeks post-op Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Six weeks post-op Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Six weeks post-op Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy

Unread 08-14-2012, 03:44 AM
Six weeks post-op Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy

This Thursday will be six weeks post-op from my hysterectomy.
I am feeling energized, and still have a pink to pinky-peach colored discharge vaginally. My surgeon said to expect a discharge after the surgery, but it was slight.

The second week was not fun. I might have lifted something too heavy (a pot of soup). Then stomach pain, focusing on the right lower quadrant began and carried on for nearly a week.

I also experienced at that time the odd experience of riding in a friends car, driving over speed bumps, and feeling jostling around of my innards. Very strange indeed on sharp corners as well. (did I mention I am sixty-four?)

I walked twice a day since the third week. That helped greatly. But the $64,000 QUESTION is how long do I wait to know it is safe to resume marital relations (sex).

What I want to advocate here is something I found essential to my recovery. That is, the plant-based nutrition I began nearly five months ago. From a DVD titled:
"HEALING CANCER, from the inside." Juicing, and eating only fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain breads, whole grain things such as brown rice, quinoa, barley, soy milk.
The key for me was to eliminate animal products and dairy, as well as any processed foods. Eating only fresh foods with good nutrition. No oils other than a bit of rice bran oil or grapeseed oil, sparingly.

The outcome of this nutrition intake led to a pathology of
cancer contained within the uterus, without any penetration through the uterine lining or muscle wall. NO FURTHER TREATMENT NECESSARY. i AM CONVINCED this nutrition will enable the immune system to attack cancer cells and tumors with a vengeance. I highly advocate anyone with any stage cancer get their hands on a copy of "Healing Cancer from the inside" DVD. Then make a choice. If changing what you eat actually heals you, and enables your Immune System, what have you got to lose? You will definitely feel better eating this way, even eating as opulent as this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register