all most there | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

all most there all most there

Unread 06-19-2013, 07:10 PM
all most there

I know my body went through a lot. Before I had my surgery I was very emotional. My husband was trying to understand what I was going through. He encourage but it didn't help. I learn to love the person I am and not let this get me down. I'm very bless to have a loving caring husband and three kids. God has been good to me. It has been two months since I had my hysterectomy. I have accept it. I'm not going to let it get me down. I have good days and I have bad days. God give me strength were I'm weak. Everyday when I look at my kids they remind of what I could of lost not being a mother. To all the ladies who have been through this be encourage don't feel bad and let this get you down. Stay strong. We are in this together. I enjoy listen to other women stories it has help me to open up. Sorry so long. I hope this encourage someone don't matter what we go through we are bless . Thank you sister for taking the time to listen and care. May you all be bless and enjoy life
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Re: all most there

Yes Coticaharris, we are blessed. I'm glad that you had great support during your recovery, it really does make a difference. Recovery is a process, some good and some not so good. Im glad to hear that you didn't let the not so good ones hold you down.

This is one place you'll always find a lot of people who care and understand. It's a great thing that we have each other
I wish you continued success in your healing.

Lots of ((HUGS)) to you
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Re: all most there

It is hard to find inner peace, but Coticaharris, it sounds as if you have worked long and hard to achieve it. The road to our recovery is not easy at all...in my case, it is taking much longer to fully recover than I ever expected.

But I am grateful to be on the right path and am encouraged to hear your story of acceptance to the journey.

I hope you continue to heal well and yes, you and Wandatd are right...this is a great place to share.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register