My surgery Date was Moved | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

My surgery Date was Moved My surgery Date was Moved

Unread 01-02-2012, 08:46 AM
My surgery Date was Moved

Hi I am having a really hard time my Hysterectomy was schedule to be tomorrow but the doctor has rescheduled it to the end of the month. Ever since they rescheduled it it feels like my emotions have gotten worse. I was already to do this then they threw me off when they rescheduled it. I feel bad I cry over the little things. Like since I have been scheduled I have had 5 friends tell me that they are prego, and although I am happy for them inside I am bawling I have been fixed for 8 years I know that it is very doubtful I would ever get prego again, but one of my friends was fixed and she is one of the 5 that are going to have a baby. Does anyone else go threw this? I feel so bad can anyone help me

lostinlife
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Re: My surgery Date was Moved

I am having my hyster on the 12th, I had my DH fixed so we can not have any more children, and I have no desire to have any more, my kids are 11 and 17, I am ready to have me and hubby time. BUT, since I have been preparing for this surgery, I am thrilled to have, I have been having dreams about being pregnant and in my dream I am loving it! I see a pregnant woman and I get weepy. I think about this uterus that held and made my children and how important it was to being able to have them and I cry. I feel this is ridiculous! But it is apart of me and I need to morn this chapter of my life. At the same time, This is a big part of misery in my life, I am only good for my family and work two weeks out of the month! I need to feel better and live this new part of my life! So when I think about a new chapter of life with out pain, I get excited and some of my friends are jealous! I hope you can focuse too on the new found freedom ou will have. And don't focuse on the what your not going to have, focuse on the freedom and pain free happiness you are about to have. I would like to think that for some reason, God felt you needed to have a little more time to deal with what you are feeling before you had your hysterectomy. So you will be even more prepared then what you were! I will be praying for you and I hope the time goes by fast!
Unread 01-02-2012, 03:53 PM

Thank you Stephanie. I know the dreams are crazy, I had a dream that I had twins the other night, the crazy thing is they run in my hubbys family he has twin sisters. I know that I am going to be so much better once it is done I will not have to worry about leaving the house and everything when it is that time of the month. It took me four years to find a doctor that actually listens to me and found out what was wrong with me. So I am forever grateful for this. I am happy with my family i have three boys 12, 10, and 8 which my 8 year old is autistic so its liek 10 of him running around...lol. I am so excited though for this to be done, I am to graduate from Massage therapy school in June and it is going to be so much better not to worry about anything anymore. I think a lot of it is I really don't have anyone to talk to I mean I have my husband and he is great but he just don't understand why this is a big deal to a woman. I cried so much when I got my tubal that the doctor threatened not to do so I told him not to. See I was forced to get fixed by the man I was with before I found my husband. he was really abusive and I thought no one would ever want to be with me so I did it because I did not want anymore kids with him. ( which don't get me wrong I love my boys just hate their sperm donor) I know I should not let this get to me but the other day I found out that he got another girl prego, and he does not even take care of my kids plus he also said he never wanted to have any more kids because he had two with me. I guess God has a plan for me and I am so luck that I have a hubby that will sit with me and hold my hand. So for now I guess I will count my blessing and look towards my new future and not m y past. Man sorry for the book sure feels good to vent!!!!!!

Lost in LIfe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-02-2012, 04:05 PM

I am so happy you have a wonderful husband now! Mine is the best too! It sounds like you have a happier future and I am so happy for you! Vent to me any time, I am on here all the time! My mother is also graduating as a massage therapist this spring. You defenately need to be healed from this. Take it one day at a time. God will get you through, I feel like God is giving me this ultimate healing from this hell I have been in. As far as your ex goes, look at it like this he is finally( hopefully) going to see what you had to do alone, I just hope he is not abusing this lady. Well have a great night and I hope to talk to you soon.
Unread 01-02-2012, 05:48 PM

Readytoheal.....you have great advice. Mine is scheduled for the 10th. I'm so glad to see that you have such wonderful Faith, and that God is using you in such a great way. I would like to talk to you again if I start feeling down. YOU are a pick me up for sure....we are all going to get thru this wonderfully. Thank u for the encouraging word.
Unread 01-02-2012, 08:38 PM

Yes she is I felt so much better after reading her post. I really feel so much better and I am putting everything in gods hands and he will get me threw this
Unread 01-03-2012, 09:48 AM

Oh ladies, I love ya! We can do this! I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me! I look forward to getting to know you both!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register