Very Emotional Day | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Very Emotional Day Very Emotional Day

Unread 12-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Very Emotional Day

Today is a Very Emotional day for me. My husband seems not to care about me he cares about his friends and his self he don't care about me since i had my hysterectectomy. I don't know what to do. I just feel like i want to leave him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Re: Very Emotional Day

sorry to hear you are having a sad day.I think many of us feel like this.Im in wk3 and i have had so many tears.My emotions are on a roller coaster at the moment, dont know if thats how you feel?
Unread 12-30-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovychickuk View Post
sorry to hear you are having a sad day.I think many of us feel like this.Im in wk3 and i have had so many tears.My emotions are on a roller coaster at the moment, dont know if thats how you feel?
yes that is how i am feeling at the moment my husband know how i am and he know he can't leave me here by myself because he knows how i am bout harming myself and picking up on heavy things i told him i would be picking up on something heavy and hurting myself and he seems not to care. He cares more about his friend then he does me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-30-2009, 05:50 PM

He does care. Trust me I know. I had a day like that last week, but its our minds that make us feel like they don't care. He doesn't know how to deal with it. Maybe we are sometimes being to demanding for them and it makes them back off.
Unread 12-30-2009, 06:13 PM

Men can be insensitive to things like this because they don't understand what it is like. I had a day like this as well. Our hormones are everywhere...keep your chin up...it will be okay.
Unread 12-30-2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgreb View Post
Men can be insensitive to things like this because they don't understand what it is like. I had a day like this as well. Our hormones are everywhere...keep your chin up...it will be okay.
Why could he take my children with him i told him not to leave them here with me today.
Unread 12-30-2009, 06:33 PM

Ive been emotional too, sooner than I expected. Watching tv makes me cry... I dont have a husband but i do have a son and hes tired of taking care of mom already! At least thats how I feel, he still jumps if I need anything. I have to agree with sgreb men are insensitve ESPECIALLY during stuff like this because they simply dont understand whay we are going through. hope things get better.. have your husband read the dear honey section( i think thats what its called)
Unread 12-30-2009, 06:45 PM

I will thank you for letting me know about that section.
Unread 12-30-2009, 08:11 PM

I've had many emotional days (and nights) before and after my surgery. They aren't any fun at all .

Remind yourself that it's normal to be very emotional. Also remind yourself that it can be awfully difficult for men to understand that fact. Hopefully, he'll show more sympathy after more exposure to other men and women in situations like these.

The emotional part of our minds often convince us that everything we perceive simply is fact. Try to talk to your hub about things once you get a handle on your emotions ~ to hopefully prevent any hurt feelings and gain better understanding of one another's point of view.

Best wishes to you, Princess!
Heather
Unread 12-31-2009, 01:02 AM

lilangel,
If you really feel you will harm yourself, you need to tell your doctor about it right away! Depression is common after a hysterectomy for many reasons, and you may need some medical help to get you through this time. NO MAN IS WORTH HARMING YOURSELF OVER!
Praying for you,

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register