2 weeks post-op long recovery | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2 weeks post-op long recovery 2 weeks post-op long recovery

Unread 11-13-2003, 06:08 PM
2 weeks post-op long recovery

Yes I am on the other side finally!!! But let me tell you it has been a long journey.... If anyone remembers I was the one that had a tah bso, tummy tuck, and breast augmentation all at the same time. This note is to mainly gove a little advise...

If you are considering getting all of this done, more power to you, I really cant complain about the pain, it comes and gos and isnt all that terrible, but please if you decide to do this, make sure your dr's stay in touch!!! To make a long story short, my obgyn perscribed a pain med for me to take and come home on, when I questioned the nurse as to why I was able to take this med now, because i wasnt allowed for 2 weeks prior, all she said is this is what the dr ordered. My surgery was on Thurs. and my first visit to the plastic surgeon was on Tues. When I showed up at his office they rushed me straight to the hospital because my blood count was so low i needed a transfusion...in time, we found out the only reason why, is because of the med the obgyn put me on. This is definately a long and hard road that could have been made easier if the dr's would have kept closer.

Dont let this happen to you!!

Best wishes to everyone out there and good luck to our future princesses!!

nikig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-13-2003, 07:35 PM
2 weeks post-op long recovery

You BRAVE soul!!!!! I can't imagine tackeling all those surgeries together!!! I am so sorry your doctors did not communicate better!!! I am glad that you are better now and sorry you went through that extra hospitalization and blood transfusion....all because of lack of communication between surgeons. What matters now is that you're on the road...bumpy as it is...to recovery!!!!

Speedy recovery ers sent your way!!!
Ronda

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register