multiple ovarian cyst's.. one is 7.5cm | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

multiple ovarian cyst's.. one is 7.5cm multiple ovarian cyst's.. one is 7.5cm

Unread 11-06-2003, 08:32 AM
multiple ovarian cyst's.. one is 7.5cm

hi,
i found this website while i was doing a search about my cyst's and i absolutley love it. i was wondering if any of you ever had multiple cyst's that just wont go away... i oppted to try and wait it out and see what happened with out having to go through surgery but i just cant seem to get over the pain. i go back to the doc. today to get another ultrasound and attempt to make some sort of decision about what to do. evrybody that i know doesnt have a clue about what my body is doing to me.. they can see it in my face and how i walk but they just dont get the fact that i fell awful... i may not be making much sensce but if somebody has been through this or is going through it will you please reply.
thank so much and have a blessed day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-06-2003, 07:10 PM

Hi Wedda and welcome

I'm sorry that you are having so much pain with ovarian cysts. You are not alone. I've seen many posts here from other women who also have had problems with painful cysts. I had them too, but probably not to the extent that you describe.

We have compiled a list of other websites with lots of great information about a variety of reproductive problems. I'm providing a link to an area of our Resources Forum where we have links to websites with information about ovarian cysts. Please click on the link below and then check out the websites in the thread on our Resources forum. I hope this will be helpful for you.

Ovarian Cyst Websites

Have you been diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) or are the cysts caused by something like endometriosis? If so, we also have links to sources of information about these diseases. Browse through the Resources Forum and you'll see those links as well.

Keep us posted on how you are doing and what you decide about treatment. We'll do our best to provide support, whatever you decide.

Beth
Unread 11-06-2003, 07:24 PM

THANK YOU FOR THE LINKS. I WAS SUPPOSSED TO HAVE L/SURGERY ABOUT 6 WEEKS AGO BUT I OPTED TO STICK IT OUT ON THE OFF SHOT THAT THEY WOULD BUST ON THERE OWN. GUESS I SHOULD HAVE DONE THE SURGERY... I RECOVERED FROM 3 CLASSICAL C-SECTIONS AND NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS.. ITS GUT RENCHING. I WENT TO THE DOC TODAY AND HAD THE SONOGRAM AND I GO BACK TOMORROW FOR THE RESULTS AND TO DISCUSS WHATEVER.. PCOS HAS NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED WITH ME BUT I HAVE RESEARCHED IT AND DO PLAN ON SPEAKING TO HIM ABOUT IT.
THANKS AGAIN..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-06-2003, 10:56 PM

Wedda:

One way to identify the full-blown PCOS (the whole syndrome, not just the ovaries) is to look at your metabolism. If you've always had a hard time controlling your weight (and it's mostly in the belly); if your cholesterl (fasting) is high and mostly LDL; if you have blood sugar problems like diabetes type II or insulin resistance -- then it's like to be PCOS. That's a whole hormonal constellation of things, and has some very specific treatment options.

Good luck with this doctors' appointment. (((Beth))) has given you some great advice, and great links; look in them for the link to www.Soulcysters.com (I think that's it) and see if any of the information there sounds familiar to you .

Good luck to you, and let us know what you decide, OK?

Audrey

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register