Contest: Hopes for 2009 - Reply to enter: Win a Bed Tray! (2 winners!) - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Contest: Hopes for 2009 - Reply to enter: Win a Bed Tray! (2 winners!) Contest: Hopes for 2009 - Reply to enter: Win a Bed Tray! (2 winners!)

Unread 01-29-2009, 07:21 PM
World Peace

I know that my hope sounds like a cliche from a movie (oh wait it was in a movie), but as the mom of a son that is deployed right now to Iraq that has been gone for 9.5 months and has 5.5 more to go till he is home, and has already been given his deployment date for the beginning of 2010 to go to Afganistan for another year I would just like for everyone to get along. We have shed enough blood on these lands of our young soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines for countries that don't want us there and don't accept our help when offered. Bring our military home and let whatever peace can be developed and found in these countries come about by their own creation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Red face - Contest: Hopes for 2009 - Reply to enter: Win a Bed Tray! (2 winners!) hopes for 2009

My hope for 2009 is to survive it! With a fresh hysterectomy, facing another surgery to repair on old break in my elbow, and 2 children getting married within 5 weeks of each other this Spring I just want to survive it gracefully. Oh yeah, and then after all that re-enter the work force to help pay for all this!!
Unread 02-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Contest: Hopes for 2009 - Reply to enter: Win a Bed Tray! (2 winners!)

My hope is that we all become hormonally balanced, suited to each of our individual needs. That we find a way out of the hormone jungle, and become effective jungle guides for those who are still wandering... And that we all have the best healthful year with peace and happiness.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-01-2009, 07:05 PM

My hopes for 2009 are for better health, no surgical procedures (I had 5 last year) and for the economy to turn around.
Unread 02-01-2009, 07:21 PM

That 2009 will be peaceful and we all get along.
Unread 02-04-2009, 07:40 AM

I hope 2009 is PAIN free for myself and family and friends as well!! Cousin beats her cancer. Continue to be a positive influence for Grandkids, and my children make the right decisions.
Unread 02-04-2009, 09:45 PM

I hope that all my sisters will have as wonderful an outcome as I have had. Most days I don't even think about the fact that my uterus is missing.
Unread 02-04-2009, 11:13 PM

I hope I drop a dress size this year.
Unread 02-05-2009, 05:41 PM

I hope to get all of my health related issues under control!
Unread 02-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Myhopes for 2009 area:

That this is the year that I finally become pain free and I can return to full-time work without the thought that I will need to have time off due to my endo and related symptoms.

I too hope that the financial crisis eases and that businesses can fight through with their current staff and come out on top when things get back to their "norm" .

I also hope that any women waiting for surgery get it and those that are post op recover quickly with no complications.

Finally, I hope to spend another year with my family at friends close at hand as well as posting on sites such as this to provide support for people in the same situation as myself. Thus giving them a place to ask questions and obtain answers.

Thank you Hyster Sisters

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register