Anyone else exhausted? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyone else exhausted? Anyone else exhausted?

Unread 03-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Anyone else exhausted?

Today I am 10 days post op and I'm still exhausted, to the point that I'm playing golf on ps2 with my dh and next thing i know I'm asleep in the middle of the game. I'm still only comfortable in my bed. Tried the couch, to crampy. Got up this morning to clean the bathroom then have had tons of pressure in my vagina and cramping, so over did it. This process is FOREVER, getting better :-(
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Re: Anyone else exhausted?

Yes, I fact I am more exhausted than ever. I will be 4 wks. On mon. TLH. I have learned to do one thing then rest again. I don't recharge like I used too.
Unread 03-02-2013, 05:09 PM

you are not alone i am still getting very exhausted very easy. i am 5 days post op.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-02-2013, 05:13 PM

Gets so frustrating, sometimes i just want to cry and cry. I have been watching tons of disney and kids movies Ice Age, Up, Charlettes Web, Shrek..etc.. Keeps my spirits up... :-)
Unread 03-02-2013, 05:33 PM

Don't be too hard on yourself and don't overdo it! My surgery was Nov 30 and I still tire easily.
Unread 03-02-2013, 06:28 PM

Today I got up and feeling pretty good- 12 days po. I was not even tired to need a nap or I should say naps, lol. Then I ventured out to take my kids to a little dinner and puppet show. It ran over so 2 hours out and I thought I was going to die! So tired and sore. Good thing only 5 mins from the house - I could start feeling my agitation build and when I got home I was in tears and acting like a crazy, upset woman. My poor boys are still little and do not really understand any of this except momma belly hurts. Does anyone else feel like they are going over the edge when the tiredness and pain starts to set in quickly? Any ideas how to calm it before it gets really ugly?
Unread 03-02-2013, 06:36 PM

I too am frustrated about the tired feeling. I really feel at 12 days post op I should be getting over it. I went to Walmart and game stop with my kids tonight and was waddling like a duck by the time we left. I would not say that I am in any real pain, just uncomfortable. I am the worlds worst patient at being patient.
Unread 03-02-2013, 07:03 PM

I don't know how you ladies are doing it, did u have abdominal hysterectomys?? I did, plus endimitriosis burned off everywhere including my bowels and bladder. Me myself i can't hardly do anything still or I'm in pain. Hope it ends sooner then later...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register