A Big Thank You | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A Big Thank You A Big Thank You

Unread 10-01-2005, 07:38 PM
A Big Thank You

Ladies I do not know If ever said so or not,but I love you all. I would say I love this site but without you there would be no Hystersisters. Looking back to 6 months ago when I had my hyst you all were my sanity during a very depressing time. I would always feel better after being on here. I had no one that I could talkwith about the emotional part that goes along with a hyst. My DH was great taking care of me but he just could not understand all the emotions I was having and still have at times. Someone here always did. I think the world would be a little better if every time someone felt greatful about something or someone they let it be known. It feels good to express it and the person on the receiving it feels better for having done or said something helpful. So I want to thank each and everyone of you. I love you guys and wish you nothing but well being and happiness. It does not matter if you are new or old if ther is something I can help with I am only a few key strokes away. I AM PROUD TO BE A PART OF SUCH A WONDERFUL THING.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-01-2005, 09:00 PM
A Big Thank You

Ahhh-
that was very sweet. And I feel the same way. I STILL come here daily, just to try to give back a little of what was given to me.
hugs to you
snickers
Unread 10-01-2005, 11:38 PM
A Big Thank You

Hi Ladies,

Count me in on the thanks too. Never will anyone meet a more willing and helpful group of women who are generous in their support and comfort in your time of need.

I too continue to visit this site to try to give back just a little of what I've received. I have made many new friends and I've even spoken to some over the phone which was very exciting.

Besides all the new friends I have made, this site has helped me to be more open about things I would of normally considered taboo. Let's face it how many of us thought we'd be chatting to strangers about our BM's, bladders etc.

Take care everyone.............Karen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-02-2005, 02:52 AM
A Big Thank You

I feel the same way...grateful to everyone here who makes this place what it is.
Together we are a powerful force!
Unread 10-02-2005, 05:15 AM
A Big Thank You

I feel the same way as well! I have met some wonderful woman, and some who I associate with on a daily bases.

It truly has made the difference walking into this scary life change... not being alone makes it so comforting.
Unread 10-02-2005, 08:30 AM
A Big Thank You

Count me in!! I have received tremendous support and encouragement from my sisters here. Sometimes I really need an answer, sometimes I just need to vent but always I feel welcome. Thanks for being a part of my life!
Michelle
Unread 10-02-2005, 08:37 AM
A Big Thank You

I agree-This site is unique-a lot of thought and love goes into the posts. Just think, 30 years ago women rarely talked about any of this to anyone except maybe their mother (who might have known less than they did!).
Unread 10-02-2005, 09:10 AM
A Big Thank You

I am with all of you guys! I am still struggling daily myself but this site has been a great support system for me and is keeping me going everyday! Helping others going through the same experiences has also helped me feel less needy and more empowered! You guys provide so much love and insight here it is inspiring! And right now this seems to be one of the few places I can find myself also laughing and maintaining a sense of humor in the face of such a tremendous life change. Thanks everyone and hugs to you all!
Unread 10-02-2005, 09:56 AM
A Big Thank You

I must join in on the big thanks for this site and the wonderful sisters who share their stories and encouragement with those of us who have questions and concerns!!

I joined a few weeks before my TAH and was SO happy to go to "the castle" more confident knowing I had a wonderful support system waiting for me online. I am now 5 days post-op and so thankful I can come back anytime to read up on the checkpoints and share my story and any advice I can give down the road.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register