Please Help | Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 07-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Please Help

I have 6 weeks post op of a culdaplasty, hysterectomy, and a bladder sling. I was cleared by my doctor to be able to have intercourse. There was not pain during intercourse but now a day or two later I feel something in my vaginal area. If I move my hips its like a air pocket but not sure. I doesn't hurt is just an aggravation. Should i be concerned.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Re: Please Help

I have moved your thread here to our Post Op forum so you can receive some personal replies and support.

I think you need to call your doctor. If you feel something in the vagina, you could have developed an abscess, cyst, or polyp. You may have some swelling from a complication or injury from intercourse. There could be an issue with your vaginal cuff. If you feel air, you may have developed a tear somewhere or have developed a fistula or fissure.

There are too many possible scenarios--some of them very serious--so you need some medical attention to figure out what is going on.

in there!

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register