thanks for the info... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

thanks for the info... thanks for the info...

Unread 03-25-2011, 05:30 PM
thanks for the info...

I wanted to thank all the ladies for the information on having a tipped uterus and fibroids. I am in the process of getting my hysterectomy scheduled right now, and just found out that in addition to the tipped uterus, that I've known of for years, I also have many large fibroids. I have been having some crazy symptoms that have been gradually getting worse over the years, and I thought I was just going crazy or something since the docs could never figure out what was going on! Amazingly, guess they didnt look hard enough. Anyway, now I have a great gyno, and he's discovered all this and tells me the surgery should relieve most of the issues I've had and I am so excited. I was happy to see that others have had the exact same issues, and got relief with the surgery. So wanted to say thank you to all you ladies who put up these posts (they were from 2006) so too old to reply to directly, but they all were a BIG help! I look forward to feeling almost normal again, maybe even actually normal! wow-cant barely imagine its been so long!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-25-2011, 06:51 PM
Re: thanks for the info...

Wow! Glad you are finally going to get some relief!!! I had issues due to one very large, fast growing fibroid and I only had to deal with it for months- I can't imagine dealing with the issues I had for years!!! Let me tell you, the surgery immediately took care of the fibroid issues!!! I am 7.5 weeks post-op and SO happy I had it done!

Good luck to you!

Amy
Unread 03-26-2011, 02:25 PM
Re: thanks for the info...

Amy~that is excellent news, i love hearing about how it helps so many women, it just makes me feel even more strongly about getting it done. i have been fearful of any surgery-oops happening coz i had one friend who had her bowel knicked and that caused a lot of bad issues, but she was the only one, everyone else i have spoken with, like you, has told me this was the best thing they ever did! thanks again...and thanks for the good luck wishes as well!
Luci

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register