I need chocolate and help | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I need chocolate and help I need chocolate and help

Unread 05-11-2007, 09:17 AM
I need chocolate and help

Hello my new Friends, I am new to the idea of posting "Threads" on the computer. The only "threads" I know about are sewing threads. Anywho my Wonderful Daughter over the phone sort of talked me thru this. I hope this is the right place to say How wonderful this site is on answering questions about my pre and post surgery. I have read stories and questions but have no idea how to "post" mine. If this is how Please let me know. (although I might have a hard time to find out if you did) Lost in the Hystersister's wonderful world with chocolate. Thank You! Love and Sunshine with Family and Chocolate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-11-2007, 09:28 AM

I hope you can see this. Welcome. Scroll down a bit and you will see a "quick reply" box. That is where you answer a "thread" if you want to comment. It follows the very last post of every "thread". Sometimes you may think you are at the end of the "thread" because you are at the bottom of a page. You may need to "turn the page". That part always gets me; I forget it a lot. If there are multiple pages, you will see a box at the top and bottom of each page and you just go to the end. I cannot explain it well here because there is no reference to show you. Soon it will be old hat. Keep coming back.
Unread 05-11-2007, 09:38 AM

[b]Hello My New Friend, I think I got it! Thank you for your help I had a piece of chocolate and found it! I am in tears (GOOD TEARS) because I am feeling a little lost, okay a LOT Lost and you have helped me. Thankyou
Chocolatemouse
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-11-2007, 10:21 AM

{{ chocolatemouse}}

{{ }} is a cyberhug in case you are wondering.

Click on things
Scroll up and down
Explore the site

You will get the hang of it before you know it

Look at the top of your thread or the main board for "NEW THREAD" and you can post a new thread. I suggest trying to put some of the question in the subject title in order to draw attention to it. Screaming "HELP" will get attention but giving a little info will draw specific help to your topic.

Scroll down on a thread you accessed for "POST QUICK REPLY", as suggested. You can avoid the advanced feature until you are more comfy on the site.

Click on this link https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...d.php?t=295265 to go to a thread dedicated to your special day.

As for needing chocolate.... I'll make some fudge
Unread 05-11-2007, 10:49 AM

Welcome Chocolatemouse! You will soon get the hang of things, this is such a terrific place for support!
Unread 05-11-2007, 11:53 AM

You like dark or milk?
Unread 05-11-2007, 12:50 PM

I love the Dark chocolate but more of the almond filled with a class of chocolate milk! Thankyou all for your help I tried the post-op thing a few minutes ago Hope that was right. Got to lay down till next time. Chocolate and lots of Sunshine. Chocolatemouse
Unread 05-11-2007, 01:33 PM

Welcome, I had my surgery the day after you and im doing great.... You will find this is the best web site. And I am also not good with computer. But this kept me busy. I was able to return back to work 2 weeks post -op.. I feel great

Have a quick recovery!
Mel
Unread 05-11-2007, 02:22 PM

Well, you got you cumputer advice so you'll be fine there I'm sure. Now for the chocolate! I've got six magic words for you that will fix every problem: Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie...
Unread 05-11-2007, 02:38 PM

A dark chocolate lover, allright!
:sliding a couple of Dove dark chocolates over:

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register