I'm Ready For The Castle!!!!!!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I'm Ready For The Castle!!!!!!!!! I'm Ready For The Castle!!!!!!!!!

Unread 10-21-2001, 05:17 PM
I'm Ready For The Castle!!!!!!!!!

My Dear Sisters,
Many thanks to ALL of you for your prayers & support as I head off tommorow too the castle & see my for the hyst party!
Yesssss..... I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family of sisters who are very loving & full of support... It really means so much too me...Here's a big to all of you sisters... I 've had such a busy day & thank God my mom has arrived in town today. This will be last post until I arrive home. Also to all my twins, triplets, and quads, I shall remember you all in y prayers as well...
I Love-You HysterSisters!!!

SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-21-2001, 05:24 PM

Michelle,

Good luck tomorrow!! My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Sending hugs from Minnesota!!

Sandy
Unread 10-21-2001, 05:41 PM

Michelle - You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Please post when you get home and let us know how you're doing...but above all REST.

PS - Don't forget your chapstick!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-21-2001, 05:47 PM

Good luck tomorrow - we'll be thinking of you! :HUG:
Unread 10-21-2001, 06:56 PM
Thumbs up!

Michelle:

Best of luck to you tomorrow, I'm right behind you on Tuesday. You sound organized and optimistic. That's great, a positive frame of mind does wonders. I'm hoping to find one!
's to you...

fellow
Unread 10-21-2001, 07:16 PM
Michelle,

I can't help but be excited for you!!! This will be the beginning of a new season in your life!! You will do just great! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Let us know how everything goes when you feel like sitting!

s !!!
Unread 10-21-2001, 11:27 PM

Hi Michelle! Sending you a huge as you go to the castle! I will be thinking about you all day! Be safe and well Sweet Michelle!! See you soon!
Love, Pammy
Unread 10-22-2001, 07:38 AM

Michelle,
I thought about you all weekend! I hope everything goes well with the castle visit. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!
Unread 10-22-2001, 07:46 AM
Michelle is in the castle!!

Well, seesters, I just got home from the castle to send Michelle off with big hugs and lots of well wishes. She was very nervous, but in good spirits. I told her I would keep you all posted on how things go. If you would like to send Michelle an email via me, please do so and I'll print them out and take them to her while she's in the castle, ok?? She should be in surgery right now (she was scheduled for 7:30...I left about 5 min before they were taking her down to the holding room). I will stop back by the hospital on my way to work (have to go have my hands xrayed right now or I would have stayed there) and I will post when I get to work and let you all know how it went, ok?? Talk to you all later!!

sssssssssss
Unread 10-22-2001, 07:54 AM
good luck Michelle

good luck on ur surgery today. hoping all goes well have been thinking of you. keep us posted when u r home and feel up to it. BIG sssssssssssss for u , take good careof ur self. oh, i went for mt 6weeks post today and doc said everthing loks great and i can go back to normal routine. I madeit ! and so will you .with love and Prayers ur hyster friend , Peggy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register