Granulation Tissue | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Granulation Tissue Granulation Tissue

Unread 08-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Granulation Tissue

I'm trying not be to discouraged since I see so many women talking about granulation tissue, but it is difficult not to feel bad. You know, before my surgery I bled for a year and I'm still bleeding - my only break was 9 days of no bleeding. My doctor says the healing is better and not worse - so I guess I should be grateful. I read it can take a long time to heal - I'm just hoping mine is not too long.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Granulation Tissue

Hi CV, I don't have the granulation problem but I sure can understand how you feel. It's like we've been putting up with theses problems for so long that when we finally decide to have surgery, we want it all done and over with. You know? Here I am 3 months PO and
I still have so little patience with getting back to "normal". Today I tried just walking on a treadmill at a very slow speed for only 15 min. And I was completely wiped out. All I could think of was how on earth did I come out of this weaker than before the surgery? And I felt so frustrated.
I know that you and I are getting better everyday. But geez it is SO disheartening to really so how slow it's going. I sure wish I had a magic wand to make us all better now!
Best wishes for a good recovery.
Unread 08-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Granulation Tissue

I'm right there with you. My surgery was two weeks before yours and I'm still working through the granulation issues. Last time I saw the DR he said to wait at least another month before sex. I did finally get the bleeding to stop after I started using estrogen cream. Check with your DR to see if you can use it. I was amazed at how much better my innards felt just a week after starting it. I used it every night for two weeks and then cut back to 3x a week.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register