TVH 2 days post op hysterectomy and repairs. Have question about sex. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2 days post op hysterectomy and repairs. Have question about sex. 2 days post op hysterectomy and repairs. Have question about sex.

Unread 04-23-2015, 01:37 PM
2 days post op hysterectomy and repairs. Have question about sex.

First let me update 😊 my bladder is finally working!! No more catheter. Still feeling alot of pressure when i go to the bathroom but Doc said that is normal.My blood pressure has been kinda low so my Doc put me on more antibiotics. Blood was taken to check for infection and he also did a vaginal exam which really hurt by the way....to make sure there wasn't any hematomas.

Now on to the question. Yes, I know I'm only 2 days post op but I can't stop thinking about sex and if my sex life will ever be the same. I am 27 and my Husband and I have had an amazing sex life before this. I think I'm reading too much. I have been reading stories from Woman that have had the same procedures that I have and they have stated that they feel loose.

Everything was done vaginally so I have stitches on both side of my vaginal vault/walls and also a vaginal cuff. Once again I know I'm 2 days post op but when the Doc put his fingers in I felt soo loose. I know everyone heals differently but can anyone give me some positive stories on their sex life?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-23-2015, 04:34 PM
Re: 2 days post op tvh and repairs. Have question about sex.

First be sure to wait to get the ok from the doctor and also wait until you feel ready.
I find sex is better and not painful anymore.
The vaginal walls make enough lubrication as long as i have estrogen to help that along.
And everything worked as it did before, well even better since i don't have the sensitive cervix being bumped and don't have a crampy uterus.
Hope this helps
Take care

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register