Good News- cautiously optomistic | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Good News- cautiously optomistic Good News- cautiously optomistic

Unread 11-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Good News- cautiously optomistic

Got a call from the urologist's office today... The uro is not doing procedures the wk of thanksgiving when my stents were scheduled to come out. So... They moved it up a week earlier!! Woo hoo!! So.. They are now scheduled to be taken out this coming Wed!! YAY!! I'm being cautiously optimistic that everything will look good enough to take them out!! I'd like tone excited, but I don't want to get my hopes up for something to go wrong.. Know what I mean?? I know I should be ecstatic, but I thought the hyster. Was going to be smooth and it didn't turn out that way. :-(

Am I being too pessimistic??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Re: Good News- cautiously optomistic

(((hugs)))

Hope everything goes well for you. Best of luck.
Unread 11-12-2010, 01:16 PM

Nope you're not being too pessimistic - not after everything we've gone through with our hysterectomies and then this stupid bladder stuff.

But I'll be optimistic for you! I actually hope you are healed and they can come out.

How are your bladder spasms? My dr. finally put me on Vesicare, and it seems to help a little bit more than the Urelle I was on before - plus the urine isn't blue anymore See.....I can be optimistic! LOL!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-12-2010, 01:25 PM

Thanks, Drafter!!

3jand --- thx... glad that you dno't think I'm being pessimistic... cause I feel like I am... Thanks for your optimism!! I need it!!

My bladder spasms have been on and off bearable... I'm taking Detrol which has helped somewhat, but the past few days (cause I've been more active) my back (stents) have really been bother me and the spasms seem worse :-( I was hoping I"m not getting an infection, but I have no fever or burning or anything, so I'm sure it's just these darned stents! But.... hopefully only 4 1/2 more days (but whose counting??)!!!

I really pray that your bladder issues start turning around for you... I know how miserable you must be.... we WILL get back to normal!!!!!

((HUGS))
Unread 11-12-2010, 04:13 PM

Thats excellent news good for you! and no you arent being pessimistic just careful and concerned
Unread 11-12-2010, 05:42 PM

Thx mysts .. How are you feeling??
Unread 11-12-2010, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharris View Post
Thx mysts .. How are you feeling??
Besides the pain from falling on the stairs I feel really good..
Unread 11-13-2010, 11:50 AM

Great news they are coming out earlier. I agree it is hard to be optimistic when something has already gone wrong. i know I keep wondering what will happen when they take mine out. I will be looking forward to seeing how you do when they come out. Try to think positive thoughts because you will have them coming from me too.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register