2 wks post op | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2 wks post op 2 wks post op

Unread 08-16-2013, 02:33 PM
2 wks post op

I had a total hysterectomy robotic assisted that required an epsiotomy to remove my uterus. This incision has caused the most pain, but getting better. I went for my 2 wk check and will be on restrictions for 4 more wks (no lifting and no exercising). I am still having light bleeding and crying for no reason, but I am told this is normal. I was placed on Prempro 2 days after surgery, which has helped with the drenching night sweats. I don't like the crying for no reason. I would be glad to hear from any of my "hyster sisters." I do not have my mother for support, I lost her 6 years ago.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Re: 2 wks post op

It will take some time for your hormones to settle down. I had a bso too with my hysterectomy and am having some hormonal issues too. things will get better.
Unread 08-16-2013, 03:50 PM

I'm not in the same boat as ou, but here's a HUG. Xoxo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-16-2013, 03:57 PM

They managed to save my ovaries...but...
I want to say be kind to yourself we often expect ourself to just get up,be super women and get over it....be patient with yourself and speak kind words of love and encouragement to yourself..just as you would to any of us going thru this journey of healthing
Unread 08-17-2013, 10:37 AM
2 wks post op

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat001 View Post
I'm not in the same boat as ou, but here's a HUG. Xoxo
Thank you so much!!!
Unread 08-17-2013, 10:38 AM
2 wks post op

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAsista View Post
It will take some time for your hormones to settle down. I had a bso too with my hysterectomy and am having some hormonal issues too. things will get better.
Thank you so much!!! So glad to hear from a "sister"
Unread 08-17-2013, 10:40 AM
2 wks post op

Quote:
Originally Posted by si0dj8 View Post
They managed to save my ovaries...but...
I want to say be kind to yourself we often expect ourself to just get up,be super women and get over it....be patient with yourself and speak kind words of love and encouragement to yourself..just as you would to any of us going thru this journey of healthing
Thanks so much!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register