2 months out & belly hurts AGAIN | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2 months out & belly hurts AGAIN 2 months out & belly hurts AGAIN

Unread 03-07-2005, 04:10 PM
2 months out & belly hurts AGAIN

I had SAH 12/27 & have progressed pretty much normal & have had a good amount of energy in spite of not sleeping well. My question is-does the belly still get sore spots this far out? I went shopping friday & done a great of walking & felt left side getting a sore feeling, that is now better, now it is sore in other spots-is this still part of the body letting you know you are not totally healed. I must admit last wed I did do some shoveling of some snow that had drifted & i kinda pushed it with shovel but it did not hurt at all at the time & I have been working with little problem, now just having hard time believing I am hurting this far out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-07-2005, 04:23 PM

Yes, you are still pretty early post op even tho it has been a couple of months. At three months post op I made Christmas cookies...oh my, I had no idea how much you use your tummy to roll out cookie dough!!! I was sore for several days just from doing that.

Please take it easy a while longer.....no snow shoveling!!

Unread 03-07-2005, 04:32 PM
belly hurts

Thanks for the words of "encouragment" i thought I was really unusual to hurt again this far out, never had major surgery before, guess you can tell & patience is not one of my virtues
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-07-2005, 04:42 PM

I wiil be 6 monthe post this week and my biggest complaint STILL is swelly belly an still sore no pain just really sore, I have seen where others who are out as far as myself with same complaint so I would say it depends on the person and seems to be pretty common even 6 months out.
Unread 03-07-2005, 04:45 PM
belly

just makes me feel so much better(mentally) to know that others hurt this far out-thought I really had a problem,- but knew it was same soreness I had in earlier recovery. This web site has saved my dr a lot of calls.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register