Contest: Hopes for 2009 - Reply to enter: Win a Bed Tray! (2 winners!) - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Contest: Hopes for 2009 - Reply to enter: Win a Bed Tray! (2 winners!) Contest: Hopes for 2009 - Reply to enter: Win a Bed Tray! (2 winners!)

Unread 04-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Re: Contest: Hopes for 2009 - Reply to enter: Win a Bed Tray! (2 winners!)

Thank you Hystersisters. The bed tray is marvelous. I just love it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2009, 11:59 AM

This year, I hope to enjoy a wonderful 5 years of marriage to my husband. We have had a rough year so far and being that it is April already, it's been a wild rollercoaster ride together. Before I knew that I had fibroids, I was thinking that the irregular bleeding was coming from the fact that I was already that way, but seeing that my cycles would come on every 2 weeks, it had me scared. I had to quit school this semester because of the bleeding. My emotions would run extremely high, to the point where I would get mad at any & everyone. I am not that type of person. I'm a sweetheart. :-) This year, i want to be able to finally continue school so I can graduate by 2013. (That's a long time) and find a job while I am taking online classes.
Unread 04-16-2009, 09:11 AM

My initial hopes for 2009 are that my children get all the love they deserve no matter what stresses are going on in my life. I pray to love them with everything in me and not take emotional stresses out on them. I also look forward to no more hot flashes! : ) My hopes are that are economy will streghthen so im not left homeless due to lack of working from recovery of surgery. I pray for my mother who has cancer and that me being 23 and going through all I have already that I can inspire her to continue on and be strong like i am trying. I wish for nothing but happiness to all and a loving shoulder to have always when in need. This site is wonderful and every sister here is in my prayers always! God Bless everyone this year and the many years that follow!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2009, 09:38 PM

My hopes for 2009 are:
Get back to work in time before the season ends. ( I landscape in the northeast)
Hope that the money I have saved keeps me going until my first pay check.
My famly will prosper for another year.
My autistic nephew Connor keeps doing better and better.
I get to enjoy the company of my Grandmother for the next 10 years.
Medical advances will find something so women don't have to get TAH etc . . .
Most of all I hope that the RED SOX get out of last place!!!!
Unread 04-30-2009, 08:40 AM

My hopes for 2009 include being able to workout again without having to work around ridiculously long and heavy periods I am a sprint distance triathlete and have had a great deal of fatigue in previous years while training for my triathalons. I encourage every one of you to join a sprint distance triathlon or even a 5k in your area this year. You will not only discover a more healthy, energetic YOU, but you will make some amazing friends along the way. Go for it!
Unread 05-06-2009, 10:00 AM

My hopes for 2009 are happiness and peace for those I love, and all the great sisters here, and for improved health so I can regain my strength and get back into life
Unread 05-29-2009, 11:48 AM

to have sex with my husband for a whole weekend and the economy get betters. and not to have and doctors appts. for months...and months ...
Unread 06-12-2009, 03:03 PM

my hopes for 2009 are for everyone to have health wealth and happiness thruout the world.
Unread 06-24-2009, 08:15 PM

my wishes for 2009 are to be pain free and to get my energy back after my hytso so I can live life to the fullest. I wish all of my family great health and God's blessings.
Unread 06-25-2009, 04:54 PM

1. No more pain
2. A lot less pain
3. Those in charge figure out that they can't spend more than they take in, thus provide a balanced budget.
4. World peace.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register