In ER due to possible hemorage almost four weeks post hysterectomy | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

In ER due to possible hemorage almost four weeks post hysterectomy In ER due to possible hemorage almost four weeks post hysterectomy

Unread 04-13-2014, 08:09 PM
In ER due to possible hemorage almost four weeks post hysterectomy

Ok aparantly sunday is the day for things to go wrong after this surgery! The first sunday after surgery i got a bladder infrection, 2nd i had a terrible allergic reaction to the antibiotic for the bladder infection, the 3rd sunday i started having the nausea, and now this sunday i started bleeding!!!

About 3pm today i spotted a little bright red blood, kept a check on it but wasnt a big deal, then went to church at 6pm, while at church i went to bathroom to pee and passed a clot larger than an egg. And started pouring blood, before i got to ER about 20 mins i bled through my pad and was soaking myself while waiting on them to get me to a room. Passed 2 more huge clots and then the doc had to remove a clot from me while trying to do the internal exam!!

I have had a very sharp pain in my vagina since last night and now i am having a pain on the left side of my stomach. I am so worried as to what could be wrong!! The doc said my vaginal cuff was not torn from what she could see.

Waiting now to get the on call doc for my doctors office and will then see what they need to do. I may have to be transfered to the womens hospital and surgery is on the table right now bc they wnt let me have anything to drink or eat. Its just that they dont know whats wrong and that freaks me out, i am the type of person that as long as you tell me whats wrong and how to fix it im fine. The unknown is what scares me the most!

I guess i just needed to vent and freak out somewhere, bc i cnt tell my family how worried i am. Thanks ladies for listening
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2014, 08:16 PM
Re: In ER due to possible hemorage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnb View Post
Ok aparantly sunday is the day for things to go wrong after this surgery! The first sunday after surgery i got a bladder infrection, 2nd i had a terrible allergic reaction to the antibiotic for the bladder infection, the 3rd sunday i started having the nausea, and now this sunday i started bleeding!!!

About 3pm today i spotted a little bright red blood, kept a check on it but wasnt a big deal, then went to church at 6pm, while at church i went to bathroom to pee and passed a clot larger than an egg. And started pouring blood, before i got to ER about 20 mins i bled through my pad and was soaking myself while waiting on them to get me to a room. Passed 2 more huge clots and then the doc had to remove a clot from me while trying to do the internal exam!!

I have had a very sharp pain in my vagina since last night and now i am having a pain on the left side of my stomach. I am so worried as to what could be wrong!! The doc said my vaginal cuff was not torn from what she could see.

Waiting now to get the on call doc for my doctors office and will then see what they need to do. I may have to be transfered to the womens hospital and surgery is on the table right now bc they wnt let me have anything to drink or eat. Its just that they dont know whats wrong and that freaks me out, i am the type of person that as long as you tell me whats wrong and how to fix it im fine. The unknown is what scares me the most!

I guess i just needed to vent and freak out somewhere, bc i cnt tell my family how worried i am. Thanks ladies for listening
Bnb- I recognized your name as my week hyster sister!!! I am so sorry and I will be thinking of you as you go through this! Please do keep us posted (please post also on our week thread). I remember all that you went through in the beginning also. Girl, things need to look up for you and soon. Don't worry- you are where you need to be and they will take good care of you. BIG HUGE HUGS!!!
Unread 04-13-2014, 08:17 PM

(((Hugs))) I am so very sorry. Try to stay as calm as possible. Distract yourself as much as possible. You are in the right place and they will help you. Please keep us updated when you can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2014, 08:18 PM

(((((HUGS)))). Hang in there! I hope everything turns out ok! Please keep us posted!
Unread 04-13-2014, 08:24 PM

Thank you to my sisters!!! An i will be sure to post on our weekly thread dsacoda! I remember you as well and hope you are having a better time, i remember you were having some troubles last week! And you cheers hope your better from your ER visit this morning! I prob stay on this site more than i should lol, but its helping me stay sane right now while i wait on the labs to come back!!
Unread 04-13-2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnb View Post

Bnb-
I'll be thinking of you and hope you get some answers soon! It is nice to have this site to be able to say things we can't/don't want to/are afraid to say to our loved ones. Lifting you up in prayer, sister!
Unread 04-13-2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peylex View Post
(((((HUGS)))). Hang in there! I hope everything turns out ok! Please keep us posted!
Thank u!
Unread 04-13-2014, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip123 View Post
Bnb-
I'll be thinking of you and hope you get some answers soon! It is nice to have this site to be able to say things we can't/don't want to/are afraid to say to our loved ones. Lifting you up in prayer, sister!
Thank u for the prayers and yes this site is wonderful for the freedom it offers!
Unread 04-13-2014, 08:47 PM

Let us know as soon as you hear something. We are all keeping our fingers and toes crossed for you!!
Unread 04-13-2014, 08:53 PM

Prayers your way! Keep us updated!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register