Today is the day... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Today is the day... Today is the day...

Unread 04-17-2002, 03:23 AM
Today is the day...

Wow I can't believe its today.

I had a REALLY rough day yesterday, I was already sore and hurting, did the all day bowel prep thing... the antibiotics didn't agree with me and I was ing my guts out. Then later last night something went VERY wrong with my stomach, I've never been in that much pain in my life. I think everything is just so worn out from hurting waiting for surgery that it just cant' take anymore. Made it through some terrible stomach pain, I'm still so sore I can barely walk.

I'll see you all on the other side, please be thinking good thoughts for me, I'm a bit scared!

Sue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2002, 04:09 AM
Today is the day...

Good Luck - keep us updated...
runabout
(lynne)
Unread 04-17-2002, 04:14 AM
Today is the day...

Sue! I will be thinking and praying for you!

Psssssst I'm making you some brownies and tea.

Sara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2002, 04:16 AM
Sue

Huge Hugs, i hope you get this in time. Mate i want to wish you all the very best for a trouble free surgery and smooth and pamperd recovery. i am sure all will be well and just think NO more periods EVER!!!! It is a wonderful thing not to have anymore. We will be waiting to welcome you to the other side. good luck stay positive, nearly there hun. hugs vicki
Unread 04-19-2002, 08:42 AM
Update on WildPraire

Hi All,
I got this email this morning:

Hi Jean,
This is David, Sue's partner. She had her surgery on wednesday...2 surgeons..over 4 hours. Unfortunately, instead of the Endo they were fully expecting to find, they found ovarian cancer. We should get the path lab results back today, and then we'll know how to proceed. Sue's still pretty much in shock,,I'm really trying to distract her a bit and concentrate on getting her feet back under her from this surgery first of all.
She asked that I write to you so you can share it on Hystersisters. ...I'll try to keep everyone informed.
David

I also posted a similar post on the cancer concern board, I figured the girls over there would have some advice for her. Please keep her in your prayers! Sue and I haven't met in person yet, but have talked on the phone, and planned to meet after our surgeries, (we live less than 10 miles from each other). If I hear anymore, I'll let you know.
Unread 04-19-2002, 10:36 AM
North Dakota prayers......

I just had to tell you that you are in my prayers.......why people have to go through things like this one never knows, but knowing people understand and are praying for you can make a big difference. Keep the faith, and a positive attitude.....
Unread 04-19-2002, 11:07 AM
God Bless Sue

Please let her know she is in our prayers.....oh I am so sad... God Bless her and keep her safe.

cindy
Unread 04-19-2002, 12:25 PM
We're Here

Sending you many 'ers and positive thoughts Sue.

Also felt

All the women here and on Cancer concerns are pulling for you. You can come through this and be okay.

We will keep the on and look for your updates.

Blessings and Good Wishes,
shelley
Unread 04-20-2002, 04:56 AM
Today is the day...

Sending prayers for strength in body and spirit to deal with this... please keep us posted.
kara
Unread 04-20-2002, 06:18 AM
Today is the day...

Thank you for posting that Jean.

to you Sue! I'm thinking and praying for you...

Sara

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register