Scheduled LSH T-minus 24 hrs | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

T-minus 24 hrs T-minus 24 hrs

Unread 04-03-2012, 08:56 AM
T-minus 24 hrs

I'm waiting on my phone call as to what time I have to be at the hospital tomorrow for surgery (makes planning a world of fun for our 5 yr old - we are military so no family around -- I have to plan for a friend to watch & drop off at daycare if we have to be there before 630am)..... This weekend I was doubting surgery and then WAM period started again after only a week of no bleeding ---- ALL my doubts went out the window! I'm trying not to be a bundle of nerves since this is my 6th laprascopic surgery for female issues. I'm praying that this is the last one I have to have.

Blessings to all,
Jenny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Re: T-minus 24 hrs

Same with me. Surgery tomorrow, phone call for surgery time today after 3 PM . Makes the whole planning difficult indeed. I had to do a bowel prep today ( 24 hours prior to surgery) I did it first thing this morning. Now I'm stuck on a liquid diet and if my surgery is late in the day tomorrow I'll have 2 full days without food. Do you have your babysitter friend on stand by so she knows what the deal is? Good luck tomorrow and I'll be watching for your post op posts!!
Unread 04-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Re: T-minus 24 hrs

I sure do have a couple friends that are waiting for further information I'm blessed to have amazing friends who are like family. Bowel Prep ---- ughhhh ---- I feel for you -I'm super thankful I do not have to do bowel prep - I'd be grouchy as all get out if I had to do it. I'm sorry you have to endure not eating on top of nerves.... I'll be watching for your updates too! We are almost there!!!!

I pray all goes well for you tomorrow & throughout your recovery

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register