What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
View Poll Results: What features are your favorite of HysterSisters.com? (Multiple answers allowed)
Forum Discussions 438 73.00%
Live Chat Events 25 4.17%
Hysterectomy Checkpoints 266 44.33%
Articles 153 25.50%
Hyst-Stories 142 23.67%
Free Booklet - What 100,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy 94 15.67%
Videos 31 5.17%
Everything 185 30.83%
Other (Write in your favorite and tell us!) 18 3.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 600. You may not vote on this poll

What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com? What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com?

Unread 09-25-2009, 07:08 AM
What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com?

Tell us what features you like about HysterSisters.com?

Mulitple answers allowed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-29-2009, 04:07 AM
Re: What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com?

Forum Discussions so helpful
Unread 09-29-2009, 04:21 PM

I have found HysterSisters to be a total necessity for any woman facing a hysterectomy or menopausal issues. It is awful when you find yourself feeling all alone in the world facing a hysterectomy and then HRT issues, etc. I spend a lot of time on a popular video website, but there is barely any information available on hormones and the issues we aging baby boomers face. This website has truly been a Godsend to me and so many others. I cannot live without it. It is great to know that it is always here when I need answers or feel hopeless. Thank you to all of you wonderful ladies who share your experiences with one another. I hope that some of my posts help others as well. After all, we are all in this together. Most sincerely.~Moonchime
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-02-2009, 11:47 AM

In only 4 words
Information, Support, Love and Tenderness!
Thank you all my wonderful Hystersisters xxxxxx
Unread 10-02-2009, 12:11 PM

The pre-op feature has been the most useful section for me as of right now. I'm due for my hysterectomy 10/8, and had my pre-op visit on Wed. I asked the questions that were listed, and my surgeon was pleased on how informed I was, and that is due to the WONDERFUL website! I'm sure more features will become my favorites as I go through this journey.
Unread 10-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Talking - What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com? Re: What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com?

Pre-op was VERY important to me, I found info here I wouldn't have found out otherwise. Post-op has been Awesome too. Odd tips that actually work. I just love the support and caring advice I have found on here. This is not something I could find where live cuz I haven't lived here long enough. None of us judge others either.
LOVE IT!!!
Unread 10-04-2009, 12:22 PM

I love Hystersisters. Very important to me was the information and stories from other women. So, the forums are awesome! There is always a sister there who has been through something similar if not exactly what you are going through.
Unread 10-04-2009, 12:26 PM

there are so many things that are helpful it is hard to pick. I was so happy to find this website, I find myself coming back all the time just to see what everyone elses solutions or tips where to the problems I am or have already faced. The website is GREAT!!
Unread 10-04-2009, 01:20 PM

I have seen a great evolution of the website since 2003 but I still love the forum discussions and find them extremely helpful. I have yet to explore some of the newer features thought and will definitely do that.
Unread 10-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Lightbulb - What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com? Re: What is your favorite feature of HysterSisters.com?

I just came to this site yesterday and I love it, I have found more ideas on what I may go through and more ideas on what I should be prepared to ask when I go to my next appointment. I have also found many options that I may be able to choose. Even at my young age and having a total tubal a hysterectomy still may not be right for me. Im going to ask a lot of questions and choose the best thing thanks to the advice I have gotten here!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register