Final Appointment before I go in | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Final Appointment before I go in Final Appointment before I go in

Unread 10-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Final Appointment before I go in

I went to my doctors today because she wanted to talk about my ultrasound from last week. Quick background here.. I was seeing another doc for my probs and she was always telling me there was nothing wrong and she always thought **maybe** I had an infection so was always throwing anti biotics at me. Well that was her answer for my pain. Today my 2nd opinion doctor ** the one who is doing my surgery** told me I have a fibroid tumor and its pretty big. I can not figure out how the other doc missed it!!!!!! I am so angry at the other doc now because she wouldnt listen for the past 2 years!!!!! Sorry had to vent! I go in Wednesday the 24th for my hysterectomy (total abdominal with ovary removal)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-19-2007, 01:02 PM

I can relate. I am looking forward to getting my OR report so I can shove it in the face of the doc that said there was nothing wrong and refused to see me (while I was sitting in the waiting room for an appointment).... a basketball sized tumor is something wrong woman!
Unread 10-19-2007, 08:15 PM

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Wonder if thats why I cant seem to lose any weight no matter how much i excercise and diet. Who knows. Guess I will find out right. I am just so angry right now at the other doc. I came home.. LMAO... cleaned my whole house, put up my xmas tree ... yess i put up and decorated my tree cause i was so angry and didnt know what else to do. SOOOOOO kids are ready for xmas before halloween... lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-20-2007, 01:19 AM

I trhought I was the only one who did things like decorate for Christmas in October... I would do iot except that I think after recovering on the couch after my surgey I would get VERY tired of looking at the tree before december even rolls around LOL
Unread 10-20-2007, 07:09 AM

I'm happy that you found a dr who would listen to you. It is annoying when they don't
It's good that you used your energy and got soooo much done ( want to come do mine? ).

Best wishes, it would be helpful if you would add your surgery date to your profile

S
Unread 10-20-2007, 08:49 PM

I thought i did... hmmmmm ... ill go look again!... thanks everyone!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register