I want to cry. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I want to cry. I want to cry.

Unread 03-10-2010, 12:12 AM
I want to cry.

Dh got home in a bad mood. He is warn out. I am cooking dinner now thankfully it's not a hard meal. I had mr 2 & 4 year old all day and had to get my dd ready for school. I told him I hurt after all I have done today. He said what have you done today? I know he pre made lunches. And that's great but I still struggle with the rest. My back and sides really hurt too.
He blames it on the fact I left the hospital early. Even so i'd still be home now and he would of still gone back to work. Thankfully I only have one child tomorrow and Might find a baby sitter.

Sorry I feel so up set I needed a vent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2010, 03:29 AM
Re: I want to cry.

i'm sorry you are going through this.... right now you should still be getting help and pampering the princess! i think finding a babysitter for your one child is a good idea....

you need to rest.... pain is our bodies way of saying we have overdone it....

hugs,
jamesgirl
Unread 03-10-2010, 03:38 AM

Sendng you a big hug babe xxx This is the place to be babe if you need to vent. We al understand what you are going through xxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2010, 04:07 AM

Tomorrow morning will be tricky... 3 kids to get ready... but I got a babysitter. MIL is taking the washing home. So I'm planning on sleeping for a few hours tomorrow!!!

Thanks ladies.

Poor hubby is warn out, he is not used to work, then home duties. He has been pretty good. He is trying at least.

HUGS
Unread 03-10-2010, 04:35 AM

i'm glad you got a babysitter..... and i hope you sleep well tomorrow...

way to go in taking care of you!

hugs,
jamesgirl
Unread 03-10-2010, 06:07 AM

Glad you have a baby sitter that should help. Sorry about the hb also. I think we all have went through, to some degree, of our signifigant others have a little "attitude", but it's not fun. We have enough to do w/ the healing and all that and just trying to function. I hope things get better soon, and you get some rest. Hugs
Unread 03-10-2010, 07:43 AM

Hope you can get some rest today. I don't know how you are managing with your little ones. Bless your heart. Remember, even when we look healed on the outside, there is still major recovery going on inside us. Take care of yourself.
Unread 03-10-2010, 08:43 AM

I would ask a friend if they could pick something up at the store for you.
Pick something out special for your husband. Then when you give it to him tell him how much you love him and that you know he is worn out.
let him know that you see his efforts. Let him know that being down for so long is as hard on you as it is on him. Some time the care giver needs a little support too.
Unread 03-10-2010, 08:45 AM

This may help him ease up on you
Unread 03-10-2010, 10:15 AM

It's certainly hard when you're the one used to zipping around and getting things done, isn't it?

He sounds like a good man, your husband. When Mom is down, the dynamic of the whole household changes, but thankfully, it's temporary.

I'm glad you got someone to come help you.

He sounds like he's been very supportive and helpful, and he probably misses having his partner. I felt so bad feeling like a patient that my husband had to take care of.

I was shuffling out of the kitchen once, and my husband was sitting at the dining room chair, paying bills.
I stopped, rubbed his neck for a few seconds, and he really, really appreciated it.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register