Abdominal burning post hysterectomy | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Abdominal burning post hysterectomy Abdominal burning post hysterectomy

Unread 07-22-2014, 07:18 PM
Abdominal burning post hysterectomy

Can someone tell me if they have experience burning on left side post op. I had my laparoscopic hysterectomy on july 10th i was feeling great a week later but 2 days ago i started feeling this intense burning pain on left side only when i stand or walk the nurse at our medical center said it could be inflammation from over doing it too fast too soon can someone please appease me if they have experienced the same thing. I am so worried and nervous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-22-2014, 07:49 PM
Re: Abdominal burning post hysterectomy

At 5 mo out a car pulled out in front of me and I slammed on the brakes. A burning started in my left side. I had a TVH and a prior oopherectomy on that side. After a CT scan, it was labeled "pulled scar tissue. " It's taken wks and pain meds to heal, still hurts, but much better. I urge you to see your Dr, it could be many things. and take it easier than you think you should. My CT ruled out many things.

Driving really wore me out and does work the pelvic area. Make sure to listen to your body and rest, so you don't get adhesions.
Unread 07-22-2014, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiarose View Post
At 5 mo out a car pulled out in front of me and I slammed on the brakes. A burning started in my left side. I had a TVH and a prior oopherectomy on that side. After a CT scan, it was labeled "pulled scar tissue. " It's taken wks and pain meds to heal, still hurts, but much better. I urge you to see your Dr, it could be many things. and take it easier than you think you should. My CT ruled out many things.

Driving really wore me out and does work the pelvic area. Make sure to listen to your body and rest, so you don't get adhesions.
Thank you so much im completely taking it easy.. Its really scaring me i dont want to regress even more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-22-2014, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelliepilla View Post
Thank you so much im completely taking it easy.. Its really scaring me i dont want to regress even more
Your welcome it scared me too. I thought, oh dear what have I done. The pain would get better w rest, and at night I'd have to take a norco. Then it gradually improved. DH was understanding and still does the heavy stuff for me. Don't be afraid to ask for help, so you don't strain anything. Watch for fever and any other symptoms, I also used a heating pad when I didn't want to take something.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register