cant believe ive joined the hyster sisters - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

cant believe ive joined the hyster sisters cant believe ive joined the hyster sisters

Unread 04-19-2004, 10:27 AM
cant believe ive joined the hyster sisters

Happy day for you soon to be QUEEN! My prayers are with you! Kudos on the white panties - I plan on getting some afterwards too!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2004, 06:37 PM

congrats to all who have clean tity-whities.I can't imagine what it'll be like to spend more than 88 cents on a pair of underwear!Victoria might just give up her secret after all! Good luck on the "vacation" you have coming to you.Hugs and kisses from a fellow sister!!!
Unread 04-19-2004, 07:23 PM

Had my TAH 29th march and doing fine. Tried to avoid hyster for ten years (hysteroscopy and resection of fibroid; endometrial ablation) but when moved from combined to cyclical HRT again, the bleeding and pain from fibroids was awful, so decided to book in within a week of discussing with gyn. Over and done with fast! 62 years old this year, every bit a sexual woman. The operation was a breeze, and recovery easy so far. If I'd realised how simple it would be for me, I'd have done it ten years ago instead of the other two procedures (which also required anaesthetic).

Even if it's not so easy, hystersisters will support you thru it. Ihaven't met anyone yet who regrets having it done!!

Katie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-21-2004, 08:18 AM

Hello Katie,
I am glad to hera you are doing well after your visit to the castle. I am comforted in knowing you did all those other things and decide to do hyster after it was all over with anyway. My old docs said I should do all those things to just to satisfy my ins co and say we had tried everything, meanwhile, I am miserable. I will have "vacation" some time in June and am looking forward to it. I am also glad to se you are still sexuall.I am hoping that it will free me up for more sex since I will have gotten rid of all my problems(Ihope).Continue to recover well.

Tonya

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register